Twenty||Your Part-Time Job

This is more like a fun AU. So don't freak out at me if its not possible, geez! 😂

Barry: Team Arrow. (👍🏻) When Team Arrow is in need of a meta you're the first one they call over.

Cisco: Comic Book store. It's kinda fun working there, mostly because Cisco visits almost everyday.

Ronnie: Mercury labs. You were given a job at the labs since the positions were all filled up at S.T.A.R with your sister, though she said you were more fit for Mercury.

Eddie: You work alongside him at CCPD. It's pretty awesome working with Eddie. You two can go on stakeouts together, see each other more often.

Wally: You work at Jitter's. Jitter's was really the only other normal job you could work with since you weren't very good with communicating with people. But hey, you make a mean latte.

Hunter: You don't need to work. You've got the whole world in your hands. 😂

Leonard: A nearby bar. Leonard loves to go to the bar and visit you while getting his drinks, not to mention the discounts on his food for having you working there.

Hartley: S.T.A.R labs. Yep. Back at the normal and relaxing labs with your friends, goofing off if you please, but still get stuff done. Occasionally Hartley would stop by and hang out with you.

Harrison: Mercury Labs. You were really sorta enemies with the old Wells, completing with work and trying to uncover new things in science before him. But not anymore. (😊)
==•==•==========
Guys I'm back again! How are you?! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment!