-Eddie imagine

This was a request by mehakguha1234 I hope you enjoy it!
Lots of fluffy for you!
><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"What are you doing, the guys right there!" I shout at the TV as I stuff my face with popcorn. Eddie chuckled a bit as he kept his eyes on the screen.

Eddie had recently invited me over to hang out. Since it was one of his days off he rang me up and said, and I quote: 'Hey Mehak. You. Me. Movie. tonight at my place, bring your favorite snack.' I do have to say it was really weird of him, he never was forward and demanding on those things, however I didn't mind it.

Eddie and I have been best friends since birth.

When we were younger the two of us were inseparable, doing possibly everything together. But now since we've gotten older, It's been a little awkward . . . we've both tried to go out into the world, meeting people, getting jobs, everything that it means to be an adult. The last thing I had on my list was finding a nice guy, which was a little embarrassing, since the guy I had called my best friend for many years had found a strange and new way into my heart.

Yes. I had fallen for the cop.

As I shouted at the TV, I throw small bits of popcorn at it.

"He's a liar! The guy you need is right there!" I whine, causing another soft chuckle from Eddie to escape.

"You get very passionate about movies, don't you?" He stuck his hand in my bowl as he grabbed a huge handful of popcorn.

"Of course I do. This woman picked the worst guy that probably lived there," I groan.

"Besides. He's not near as handsome as the other guy. I've already learned how these movies work, they'll get back together . . .just wait . . ." I mutter as I stuff my face with more popcorn.

He looked down at me with a smile. "Does that work for everyone?" He questioned. I stopped chewing for a moment as I thought. Well I wouldn't know. I then swallow my snack and shrug, playing it off.

"Maybe for drama queens," I give a random gasp and hold my cheek as if I was in a soap opera.

"Jerry I love you, but I also love Brad. What shall I do!?" I melt into a very uncomfortable as I pretend to faint, but quickly sit up.

"Bam, then the girl dies . . .That was not going where I wanted it to." I blush in embarrassment. Idiot.

Eddie laughed but slipped an arm around my waist, slowly pulling me closer and resting his head on mine causing a deeper blush. What was this?

"You're so cute." He mumbled against my hair. I squirm in his arms a bit but give up.

"Eddie . . ." I slowly look up to him. I'd never been so close to him before. It was so nice, warm, safe. He hummed into my hair but looked down at me.

I try to continue with my words but began to stutter. "W-what are you doing?" I sigh, wanting to punch myself. Why are you such a chicken?! I scream in my head.

"I just thought you looked cold." He shrugged slightly, making me frown.

"Well . . . I have a blanket I could use, if that was a case." I mumble quietly. Though that made him frown.

"Mehak. . .could I ask you something?" He unwrapped him arms from my waist to get a better view of me. Oh boy. The eyes!

"Yeah, whats up Ed?" I played it cool and picked up a small blanket, draping it over myself.

He kept his gaze in mine and licked his lips nervously. What was so important?

"Eddie what is-" Before I could, his hand cupped my cheek, pulling me closer and pressing his lips to mine.

My eyes widened and I stiffen. I felt butterflies erupt in me, eventually making me close my eyes, returning the kiss.

He pulled away for a moment and look up to me as my mouth was slightly agape.

"I love you. . .sorry about the awkwardness lately. . ." He laughed softly, making me blush. I couldn't believe it. He actually loved me? I then start to smile uncontrollably.

"I love you too Eddie." He grinned and pulled me back into the kiss.

And of course, the final cliche, the movie still played as the main characters went in for a kiss. Okay. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe it didn't just happen in the movies.

==================>
It's so good! god i'm so proud of myself, I need a pat on the back! *Pats own back*
That's better. I really hope you enjoyed it, it took me quite a while to find the right idea. hope I hit it dead on! Thanks for reading. Love ya!