I was broken out of my erratic thoughts as Bo placed her hand on my bare chest. Her smile confused me. She should have been terrified.

“You came back to me.” She spoke, attempting to lift my frown.

“What do you mean?”

Her fingers rose to brush against my cheek. The comforting gesture was gentle, calming. I loved how she was so careful with me. Nobody had really treated me with as much affection before.

“I touched your face.”

Her index ran over my lashes.

“Your eyes…you came back to me.”

Bo’s words took me a little by surprise. Not once had someone been able to control the darkness that commandeered my body, not even myself.  Normally I wouldn’t stop until one of us had climaxed.

“I’d always come back to you.” I whispered whilst raising her hand to kiss.

***

Bo’s POV

I closed the bathroom door behind me, turning the shower on to warm the water. My fingers carefully looped into my knickers, smoothly sliding them to the floor. But my chest seemed to tighten as I absorbed the sight of blood. I gulped, breath hitching before kicking the underwear to the side with my foot.

Steam was billowing out from behind the curtain, the heat of the water cascading over my sore muscles and soaking my hair. There was no need to turn. I knew exactly who it was as the flimsy barrier was drawn back. His overwhelming presence felt in the small space even before our wet skin made contact. Large hands caressed my sides, encouraging me back into his body. Kisses were pressed to my shoulders as wet curly hair tickled against my neck. I spun in his hold, desperate to see his face. Ringlets clung to his drenched skin before I pushed them back. Bright green eyes sparkled at me, his grin erupting butterflies in my stomach.

“Hello Beautiful.” Harry’s raspy voice spoke.

I smiled, reaching round him from the shower gel. I wanted to wash him, feel his toned body beneath my fingertips as I kissed at his jaw. But he wouldn’t let me. A sweet peck was stolen from my lips before he took the bottle from me, squirting a small amount onto his palm and rubbing his hands together.

“Turn around for me, Baby.”

I complied with his request, facing the tiled wall. He nudged my head to the side, nuzzling into the crook of my neck. I stood as he began to carefully wash my aching entirety, hoping to ease the discomfort he had caused. Harry caressed my body, his touch igniting the smell of coconut. I whimpered as his palms gently massaged my breasts. Soap covering the skin, rubbing the pads of his thumbs over my taut nipples. He attended to my chest longer than someone just wishing to wash my body. Aware of the pleasure he was sparking though my core with his simple touch.

“Good girl.” He whispered.

His hands then skimmed down my sides, taking time to delicately rub over my hips, my stomach, my bottom. I gasped in appreciation as my backside was cupped, hands squeezing and kneading at the cheeks. We stood under the steamy water, strong arms encircled around my waist as the fragrant soap washed away. A gasp escaped my lips as Harry unexpectedly trailed down to slip his long fingers between my thighs. His husky voice reassured me, keeping me pressed to his front as he gently explored. I whimpered as his tips made contact with my entrance, still sore from his last intrusion. My vision dropped down as he withdrew his presence. Wet hair cascading over my front.

“Shit” Harry guiltily whispered into the skin of my neck.

I knew he had seen. My smaller hand gripped his, guiding it under the raining water. The blood washed away from his tips down the plug hole. He cuddled me into his naked body, gently urging me to spread my legs a little wider with his thigh. My back remained pressed to his chest.