“I-I didn’t…” My head shook, curls falling round my face before I shoved them back.

I couldn’t remember touching Bo there. And even if I did, I wouldn’t have bruised her. My breathing increased, eyes desperately finding her blue ones in search of an answer that she left unspoken.

“Was that me?”

Bo bit her lip, vision straying from my own as she grasped my hand, encouraging it away from her body to hold in hers. Why wasn’t she answering me? Each of my fingertips were pressed to her pink lips in turn, kissing at the pads.

“Tell me, please.” I begged.

She gave me a small nod in confirmation, the gesture causing my body to flood with guilt. What had I done? Bo was so small. Why hadn’t she told me I was hurting her at the time?

“I’m so sorry.” I pleaded.

“It’s alright.” She weakly smiled.

But it wasn’t alright. I could tell the beautiful girl stood in front of me was withholding information, an explanation for my painful actions.

“What happened?” I whispered, almost afraid of the answer.

She seemed a little reluctant to reveal the truth to the marks I had inflicted on her left hip. Bo’s thumb brushed my knuckles as she warily looked up to me. Her face full of worry. I watched as she steadily absorbed the air around her, almost as if she was drawing strength.

“Harry, your eyes..” She quietly began. “T-They were black.” Bo paused, swallowing as she stared at me. “Y-You..”

Her head fell down still tightly holding onto my fingers. My heart was anxiously racing, impatiently waiting for Bo to finish. My free hand cupped her chin, encouraging her to raise her vision to me once again. I silently willed her to continue.

“You held me down.” Bo whispered.

My body flooded with emotion, not prepared for her answer. I didn’t need to hear anymore.

“No.” My voice cracked as I frantically shook my head.

My arms wrapped around her, tugging her small frame into me. The warmth of her body tingled across my skin, before chilling me. I’d hurt her.

“I can’t tell you how sorry I am…That should never have happened. Not with you Bo.”

A heart-clenching thought sprung into my mind. If I couldn’t remember bruising her, what else had I been capable of in my darkened state? I heavily swallowed the lump in my throat.

“Was I rough?” I mumbled into her hair.

Her silence was all the confirmation I needed.

“Shit.” I cursed, squeezing my eyes closed. “Oh god…Bo, that was your first ti..” I trailed off, unable to finish the sentence.

It pained me to think that had been her first experience of sex. This had happened before with other girls; but I had never been with anyone remotely similar to Bo. She was innocent. I had been her first time for practically everything. I had lost control.

A number of females had commented after, on my sudden turn whilst we were tangled between the sheets. Some even openly encouraging the darkness out of me. That side of me went hard and deep, something a lot of girls found arousing to say the least. But I had little connection with that part of me; most of the time I was unable to recall what happened during sex. They wanted me rough, uncompromising as I held them down and forced them to reach their shattering orgasm.