“What is it? What do you need?” I gushed.

I was determined to take care of her; wanting to ease her discomfort in any way possible.

“Harry, it’s fine.” She spoke, her torso rising a second time before I prevented her, my hand pressing to her shoulder once again. I had taken notice of Bo’s stubborn nature, despite being quieter than most of the girls I had been with she was definitely one of the strongest. 

“I’ll get whatever you need.” I explained.

My gaze searched her face as she remained silent. Long, dark waves covering the pillow, she looked so beautiful. I lowered my head, kissing her lips. The covers rested on her chest as it rose and fell gradually.  As I drew back a slight blush crept onto her cheeks, avoiding my eye contact.

“Bo?”

She turned her head. Her voice was small as she mumbled into the pillow. I laughed, prying the shield away from her.

“What was that?” I peered at her expectantly.

She wiggled slightly, adjusting the throw on her chest. Bo still avoided my gaze.

“My knickers..can I put my knickers back on?” She spoke, a little embarrassed.

She glanced at me as I let out a laugh.

“You’re so cute.” I grinned, placing a kiss to her cheek.

After retrieving the lace from the floor, the covers were peeled back and I aided in smoothly pulling them up Bo’s legs, eyes locked on her face. A small smile crept onto her features as I instructed her to raise her hips, allowing me to pull the underwear up under the soft curve of her backside.

I followed suit, covering my lower half as I tugged my boxers on. But during my momentary distraction, Bo had taken the opportunity to remove herself from the safe warmth of our cuddling under the duvet.

“Where are you going?”

She glanced back, brushing strands of hair back from her vision.

“To have a shower.”

“Oh, ok.” I awkwardly took a seat on the end of the mattress, unsure of what to do.

I’d never really been like this around a girl before. Bo was my weakness. I needed her.

My curls flopped down over my forehead as I fumbled with my fingers. I attempted to fight the smile curving on my lips as a pair of small feet came to stand in front of me. She wiggled her toes, the navy polish glittering in the dim light.

“Nice colour.” I complemented from a second time that night.

My eyes found her face as she curiously peered at me. Bo’s long, dark hair concealed her breasts, the length cascading over her shoulders. I stood from my seated position, my height shadowing over her, both of us in just our underwear. But my smile faded, expression transforming into something of confusion as I tilted my head. My eyes had fallen to her hip, small dotted bruises marked her perfect skin.

“What..I.?” I stuttered.

My vision flicked to her face momentarily before returning to her side. Seconds later Bo had caught up with my curious observation. Her small hand hastily travelled to cover the brandishing marks, but I caught it before she could. I was almost certain I hadn’t seen them before. Bo was always bumping into things, tripping over her feet, or thin air more often than not. But realisation hit me hard as I studied the formation of the bruises.  My touch hesitantly rose to her hip, heart sinking as I placed my fingers and thumb over the impacts. They fitted perfectly. It was me, I’d caused that.