"Practice is over!" came a sudden bellow, and Roko and Marui looked up to see their captain standing there with his usual stoic expression and folded arms. Roko mentally sighed in annoyance, since Marui had unofficially won this game. He would get his revenge next time.

"Nice game, Echizen" Marui chirped, slapping his shoulder for emphasis as he jogged toward the regular clubhouse, and Roko shook his head in slight amusement.

Rikkaidai Fuzoku Regular Clubhouse

Roko changed into his uniform slowly and carelessly. English was first period today, and despite the fact Sanada would be there to talk with him it was still a painfully easy subject, and he honestly wondered why he was even in English class. Not that he wanted to leave, he couldn't imagine how awful Sanada's English grades would become if he wasn't around to help him with every question he was given.

"Since we're all here" Yanagi said suddenly, attracting everyone's attention, "I think we should discuss our School Fair activity". Roko looked up at him curiously, in the midst of buttoning up his shirt. School fair? He'd never heard of this before.

"When is that happening? Puri~" Niou asked curiously.

"It's happening at the end of this week, on Friday" Yanagi replied coolly, and Roko frowned at him. Yanagi seemed to notice Roko's frown and cocked his head at him.

"Ah, that's right, you've never participated in our School Fairs before, Echizen" he stated, and the team glanced at Roko. Roko simply nodded in response.

"The School Fair is a system where each club in the school has to participate in a certain activity, randomly picked from a hat" Yanagi explained, and Roko frowned at him but nodded. That sounded simple enough.

"So we as the tennis regulars will play the centrepiece in our ac-"

"It sucks" Kirihara interrupted acidly, and Roko frowned at him. Yanagi cleared his throat for emphasis.

"Yes, thank you Akaya, for that addition" he said solemnly, and Kirihara turned to him.

"It does!" he exclaimed, "We just get swarmed by fangirls when we're trying to do what we're supposed to!". No one argued with Kirihara, so it must be true, and Roko simply rolled his eyes. He'd seen their fan clubs, from Yukimura's violently obsessive fanclub to Sanada's more quiet and minute fan club, who were all too afraid to approach him but awed by him at the same time.

"He has a point" Niou added, "We can never do our jobs".

"Well then" Yanagi said, "This should be extra difficult". The team collectively raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are we doing this time?" Jackal asked almost reluctantly. There was a long pause, and Yanagi visibly frowned.

"The Butlers Café"

Roko raised an eyebrow. The Butlers Café? What was that? Though judging by the looks of absolute horror on the faces of the regulars - even Sanada looked horrified - he had to guess that it was bad. Very bad.

"You're kidding" Marui stated.

"I am not" Yanagi replied smoothly.

And the clubroom fell into an eerie silence, and Roko frowned before turning to Sanada, making signs at him which he noticed.

"What's that?"

"The Butlers Café is an activity where a group takes over the cafeteria" Sanada explained, "The idea is that the members of the club act as the chefs, making drinks and food for the customers"

"But the catch is" Yanagi added, "That we will act as the waiters. The Butlers Café is called so because the waiters must dress up like butlers. Customers who come in can request a specific waiter to take their order and bring them their food"