Sense Marcus said girl before we left I grabbed one of Arias old onesies and I put it out for when I hold her

Sense Marcus said girl before we left I grabbed one of Arias old onesies and I put it out for when I hold her. Can I see her? Yes you may.
I grabbed her and looked at her. Well little one I am going to name you Alice Marie. She's tinny but she will make it. Thanks Doc. No problem I will bring Josh and Marcus in. Ok. 5 minutes later I saw Marcus. How is she mama? She's ok baby. Can I hold them. Sure. I put down Alice and picked him up. She is really cute mama. I know. But not as cute as me. I just looked at him than my little girl. She was cute but to me she is beautiful.

 She was cute but to me she is beautiful

Than Josh came in. Are you ok they wouldn't tell me anything is he ok? I walked ok to him. Josh let's go outside ok. He walked with me and we sat down. I looked at him. I umm... You know how when one of the triplets get hurt one tells me and the other try's to help and comfort the one that is hurt? Yeah but what does this have to do with you? Caleb was telling me that his sister was in trouble and needed help. Wait sister? I had twins. But the ultrasound only showed Caleb. He was holding her sense day one. He got up and walked in the room. I got up and followed him. He was looking at the two. Josh meet Alice Marie. Why did your water brake early Hope. Daddy Caleb was helping Alice. Marcus not now. Marcus go call grandma ok. Ok mama. Than he left. Why Hope? She wasn't getting any air. What do you mean by that. There was a hole and not all the air was getting to her. So what act like its no big deal. Josh she is here and healthy Doc thought it was something way worse. What did she think? That she was human and that she was 4 months early instead of one. Hope. No save it we can go home soon but I don't feel like talking to you right now so your mom can come get me. Go home Josh you obviously did not get any sleep. I'm fine Hope I am just mad. Why, why are you mad? Because I have never missed my kids being born and now I missed two. Yeah well so did I. What do you mean? Doc thought it was something worse than it was she thought it could have hurt me or our babies so she put me under. I'm sorry Hope. Go home Josh I will see you tomorrow. Why do our kids like being born when we are asleep. Because they all like me not sleeping. I remember one time I got them all to sleep and one by one they all ended up in our bed that was a year ago. But it is different now. I am used to barely any sleep, waking up early, making food, cleaning the house, taking care of all the kids, and make sure when he sleeps at night and take showers. I don't have a life anymore my life is my kids. Hope please. Marcus needs to go home. Fine Hope I love you. He got up and walked to the babies and kissed both there foreheads and said a quite I love you. Marcus came in and handed me my phone saying grandma wants to talk to me. I love you mama. I. Love you too little man. Than he ran to the twins, and said the same. Once they were gone I started talking to mom. I had to explain everything to her. Than I hung up I didn't tell her to come get me though because I know Josh will be here to get me doesn't matter if I told him not to. Then I called my dad.
Ring... Ring... Ring...
Will: Hello
Hope: Hi dad.
Will: Hope it's late what's wrong.
Hope: I had Caleb  a month  early.
Will: Wow is he ok?
Hope: Yeah he is fine, but I also had a little girl.
Will: What did you name her?
Hope: Alice Marie.
Will: Did your mom tell you that was my moms name.
Hope: No really?
Will: Yeah you are going to have to come down here and meet her.
Hope: Yeah I will.
Will: ok Hope I don't want to be rude but you just had two kids and I haven't went to bed yet and it is 4 am here.
Hope: ok bey dad.
Will: Bey Hope.
Then I called trouble he should be up by now.
Ring... Ring... Ring...
Hello.
Hey it's Hope.
Yeah I know. Why are you calling me?
I just had Caleb.
Wait what do you mean?
I gave birth a month early.
Why?
I also had a little girl.
Wait a little girl what did you name her?
Alice Marie.
Well that is pretty.
Yeah just like her.
Ok well I go to dads pack in 3 weeks will you come with all of the kids?
Yeah I might do that.
Ok well I got to go.
Yeah I know you are a busy bee bye love you see you soon.
Love you too.
Some sleep would do me some good but I can't stop looking at the twins. You can tell that Caleb is going to protect her even if she doesn't what it. And he is going to like sports. And Alice is going to love everyone and find a hobby that makes her happy. They will either be together forever or tolerate each other forever either way they will love and respect each other. Almost like getting married. For better or worst I will be your ( brother/ sister)  through better and worst and death do us part. They will love each other and be each others world no matter what the other did nothing will change that. If someone even tries I will be mad you can't hurt sibling love you can only hurt each other but that's still not the worst it's getting twins to stop talking altogether where the don't remember eachor her that is when you have lost your best friend and your light.