Part 7

Ash sighed as the rain kept falling and he patted Reshiram's white fur while White slept by his side.

"Long time no see Reshiram~" He said with a small smile on his lips.
"Why have you changed so much Ash?"
"I'd rather not talk about it, so you finally chose a guardian?" He asked tilting his head to look at the young Champion.
"Yeah... When I met Miss. White she was full of energy, a firey dedication to her passion, and always treasured her friends close to her. I often gave her trials to prove her worth to the council, she made the perfect Hero of Truth and the perfect candidate to continue Yang Royalty"

"Reminds me of someone I used to know." Pikachu added, Ash couldn't help but sigh in response at his partner.

"Buddy, I'll never be the boy you once knew" he said patting his partner's head.

"Yeah, after all you were quite dumb as a child." He looked at the woman next to her and sighed once more.

"Looks like I can't leave her here" he said taking Reshiram's Pokeball and setting Reshiram back inside. Her hand went over the hand that held her Pokeball.

"Don't try anything stupid" she mumbled and he rolled his eyes, picking her up in a bridal style he started walking to the direction of civilization.

"So, this is Unova Region's famous Hilda White..." he mumbled to himself as he made a evaluation of her. The rules strictly forbid Champion's of using their legendaries, not because it would be unfair to the winner of the normal trainer's competition that would go up against who he suspected would be reigning champion Cynthia. That and the damage the legendaries would cause fighting against each other could ruin the world. ' She looks like a normal girl, nothing spectacular about her outfit like most champions. Though if she managed to catch Reshiram then she must've been someone strong. I'm not interested but I'm.. Intrigued' Ash thought looking at the woman he was holding, he wouldn't be her Prince Charming by doing this, after all this encounter will most likely be the last. Unless something were to happen which is unlikely.

Approaching the hotel he walked inside the hotel, both soaking wet. Taking one last view of the woman as he gently set her in the lobby couch, his eyes widened and his tan cheeks slowly reddened. 'Black... The color of her bra is black... or is it navy?~' since her clothes were soaking wet her white tank top has turned transparent apparently, revealing a certain piece of clothing that made the trainer instantly nervous.

Pikachu shook his head at Ash and he flushed. "...Be quiet" he mumbled setting his hand over his eyes to cover them, if he was staring then what's the chance there would be guys more perverted to take advantage of her?

Taking his jacket from his backpack he set it over her. "It's not dry, but it's not soaking wet." He mumbled looking around before standing up. "Let's go" he said setting Reshiram's Pokeball in the soaked bag she carried around her shoulder.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I mumbled to myself as I felt a cold breeze, a very cold breeze. "She's waking up!"

'Rosa' That voice cannot belong to any other woman. "White, Hilda wake up~" she said grabbing my cheeks.

"Call me Hilda one more time and you're dead."

"... Oh sorry White~"

I frowned looking around, it was still raining outside. Fantastic. " Where is he?" I asked

"Where is who?" Another voice asked, I easily recognized it though. 'Nate'

"That man, boy, whatever! he was next to me, what was his name... Red!" I replied looking up at Nate and Rosa who were simply blank. "... Never mind that" I said getting off my bed stumbling forward.