4. Enter the Aura Guardian.

(Ash's POV)
"May I help you?" The woman at the front desk asked, I nodded looking at Pikachu I took my Kanto region pokédex out and handed it over to her along with my badges from all over the regions, some trainers looked impressed that I managed to collect the badges from Kanto, Jhoto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos but honestly I could care less now.

"I want to sign up for the tournament please" I simply said, the woman at the front desk nodded scanning my Kanto region pokédex and signing in my current number of badges. I looked around and the annoying ability came back again I saw the aura's of everyone some of them emitting aura's of different colors but definitely the weirdest one was the blue eyed brunette that just kept staring at me, what I found odd she emitted a pure white aura, white the rarest and most likely the most powerful. The aura that means a trainer and a Pokémon became one, but I forced myself to look away as the woman gave me a key to my room, my pokédex, and my badges back. I walked over to the battle schedule posted on the wall of the lobby room.
"Put my name as Red until I say so" I said, the woman nodded typing away in the computer.

Trainers battle: Friday, meet at the stadium at 1:00 PM

Champion's battle: Next Friday, meet at 5:00 PM

Champions battle? You mean the regional champions are meeting here for a battle. Cynthia is also the current champion of this Tournament. All but Kanto is coming, interesting really. The brunette from earlier stood next to someone that emitted a similar aura, instead of white he emitted a orange like aura that represented more like fire.

"I guess we have to watch the trainer's competition first right Hilbert?" She said, I got a better view of her. Aqua blue eyes, fair pale skin that wasn't sickly pale more so porcelain, long dark brown hair tied to a ponytail, a black sleeveless vest on top of a white tank top, ripped shorts that honestly was too short, and black and pink combat boots. The boy next to her looked similar yet different to her, like fraternal twins. A blue and white jacket, lighter brown hair than the girl next to him, same skin as the girl, black cargo pants, and brown eyes... I honestly couldn't them that well.

"Sure sis, but why are we-oof!" Hilbert groaned, clutching his stomach right after his sister elbowed him pretty hard in the stomach. I decided to leave those two before things got worse.

(Hilda's pov) 

I walked through the park with my brother Hilbert, it was calm and quiet for now. Then Hilbert grabbed my shoulders and his eyes glowed bright blue, that's what me and the others call his 'Tini sense' though this usually means that someone is nearby the area he's scanning in, which is odd since our powers are untrained.

"Anything wrong Hilbert?" I asked, his eyes kept glowing blue as they returned back to a light brown with a frown.

"I sense a Bisharp nearby" Hilbert simply said, a Bisharp? Normally I wouldn't care about a Pokemon in the area. If we haven't been so unstable with Team Plasma, especially since a Bisharp is simply looking at us.

"HILDA, RUN!" Hilbert yelled, next thing I knew we were surrounded by a large group of Bisharp and Pawniward, I was about to send one of my Pokemon out of its pokeball. That was until all my pokeballs flew out of my hands as well as Hilbert's pokeballs that flew out of Hilbert's hands. Bisharp already held Hilbert hostage. I couldn't run no matter how much I scanned the area for any possible escape. A pokeball stood out on the small circle of space me and Hilbert had. With no hesitation I grabbed the pokeball and sent whoever is inside awaiting orders from either me or Hilbert. The pokeball materialized to, Samurott! Hilbert's strongest Pokemon, able to take down even his Victini.

"Ah, Miss.White that you're very observant. Though I must give your brother some credit for noticing our Bisharp who had been observing you for quite some time" a voice added, it was a masked man that me and Hilbert knew too well.

The Shadow Triad.

Samurott bared his fangs and gave a glare towards the Bisharp that was holding his trainer captive.

"let him go!" Samurott snarled ready to use scald on Bishsarp, I need a way to save my brother. But... If Samurott hurts Bisharp then...he's going to hurt Hilbert as well!

"No! Samurott if you hurt Bisharp you're only going to hurt Hilbert as well!" I yelled, the masked man nodded knowing I was right. Samurott continued to growl and bare his fangs as Hilbert kept struggling to get out of Bisharp's hands, you know where's the champions when you actually need them?

"Charizard flamethrower" a new voice said, a large orange dragon like Pokemon flew down and released a powerful flamethrower attack. Almost Reshiram's level of power... Bisharp and Pawniward scattered the area. I heard Calem has a Charizard, though Serena said it was rather small for its size.

"Gengar, shadow ball" a Gengar appeared out of nowhere and released a purple ball of darkness towards us. Luckily that Charizard saved me once more with a powerful dragon tail the field filled with smoke and dust. I couldn't wake up, my legs felt weak as is though I can still hear everything.

"Hilda? Hilda White please wake up!"

"it's no use, she's knocked out cold"

"what?! Then we have to get help, she's bleeding!"

I'm bleeding? I don't feel anything, though my body is numb so that's why.

"Actually what's your name?"

"Ashton Red Ketchum"

"Pika?"

((and done! I wrote one chapter woo! Name makes no sense but YOLO,Anyways I'm tired and want to go take a nap, so bye and see you in the next update!