"Shh, it's alright. It's nothing to be afraid of. It's natural," he soothed, leaning forward to place a reassuring kiss on my lips.

"B-but, w-what...?" I began, though I found I had no clue how to ask, or describe, what was happening to me. Elric seemed to understand, though, even without my explaining, because he smiled warmly, and kissed my cheek.

"Here," he whispered, and began moving down the length of my body. I drew my eyebrows up in continued worry, watching as he sat back on the space in between my knees. Sending me another smile, he slowly lifted the rest of my hoodie, his thumb trailing along my skin as he revealed my stomach.

Tucking the hoodie just next to my ribs, he leaned down to place light and ticklish kisses on my belly. I squirmed again, tensing my lower abdomen to ward off the ticklish feeling. He chuckled softly at my movement, licking my navel. I shuddered.

Then, he brought one of his hands to the waistline of my pants, unbuttoning them, and sliding the zipper down with tender care. The slight movement made my private area tingle again, and I winced softly.

"Hips up," Elric ordered gently, curling his fingers in the hem of my pants. A blush heated my cheeks and ears, and I blinked a few times.

"W-what?" I questioned. If he was implying what I thought he was, I wanted to close my legs to prevent him from doing anything embarrassing. But, since he was sitting right in between my knees, it seemed he might have guessed I'd do that, so he made sure I wouldn't be able to.

He smirked up at me, and I whimpered softly as my suspicions were confirmed. I shook my head, still attempting to keep him from revealing my lower region by pressing my knees to his thighs. He chuckled again, leaning down to place another kiss on my belly.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm one hundred percent certain I'll like what I see," he murmured, flicking his eyes up to meet mine. Inhaling raggedly, I took in the sight of his brown eyes, now half filled with a bright red. Intense, predatory.

Without meaning to, I felt my pants tighten again. My ears took in the sound of Elric inhaling, and his eyes fluttered closed.

"Hips up, please," he whispered, his voice low, almost purring. I gritted my teeth as I felt my blush grow darker. I couldn't show him my privates, it would be so embarrassing. What if he really didn't like what he saw? What if he felt disgusted?

"N-no..." I whimpered, turning onto my side to bury my face amongst the pillows. At first, Elric didn't respond, and the sudden silence had me feeling uneasy. But, then I felt the bed shift around me, and then, a pair of lips kissing the back of my neck.

"No?" he repeated softly, licking the shell of my ear. I shook my head, hunching my shoulders. He hummed, sounding playfully disappointed. The next thing I knew, he was latching his mouth back on that sensitive spot on my neck, and was suckling it once again.

"Nh! E-Elric, d-don't," I gasped, already starting to squirm in my spot again. As a reply, he nipped me lightly, grazing his teeth along my neck. I began panting again, whimpering softly as he roamed all over my neck, suckling and nibbling, eliciting a tickling sensation that I frustratingly could not get rid of.

"P-please..." I whined, squeezing my eyes shut as I tugged at his shirt, arching my back as he started sucking on another sensitive spot, just between my neck and shoulder.

Elric still didn't say anything, only rubbing his groin against my own again, which in turn made me gasp, as another sharp jolt made my privates grow heated and tight. I sensed what he was doing, then. He was teasing me, and wouldn't stop unless I gave him what he wanted.

I groaned in frustration, wanting to give him a taste of his own medicine. But, another, stronger part of me was dying to know what on earth was going on with my body.