Seeing my shudder, the vampire above me lowered himself, ducking his face in the curve of my neck, where his tongue slipped out to lap at my skin for a moment. I let out a small pant, turning my head away a bit, to let him have more range to roam his lips and teeth.

He kissed along the side of my neck, nibbling and nipping every few kisses, until he reached just under my ear, behind my jaw. There, he latched his mouth on the spot, and began suckling lightly.

"H-nnh..." I gasped, the feeling tickling me as his tongue and lips grazed and kneaded the spot. I shuddered again, craning my head against his, a natural reflex to stop the tickling. He only moved to access the spot better, opening his mouth a little wider to suck more prominently on my neck.

I squirmed, my legs shifting in their spot uselessly as I writhed underneath Elric, the tickling sensation from his suckling making my nerves spaz and twitch. I reached my hands up, curling them into his shirt, where I tugged on it to get his attention.

"E-Elric... n-nh..." I whined softly, pressing my head on his again. He only purred low in his throat, lowering the remainder of his body on mine.

His hips rested firmly on top of my own, the rest of his upper body brushing just barely above me. He shifted his arms so he was resting on his elbows, one of his hands coming up to slide behind my neck, cupping the back of my head.

Finally, he released the spot on my neck soundly, and I panted in relief, only to feel his mouth close over another spot a little further down my neck. I groaned softly, arching my chest up into his for a moment as I felt my cheeks heat up.

Elric, continuing to purr, followed my action with one of his own, moving his hips back, only to roll them back down on mine. I tensed a fraction, panting again as his free hand moved down, and slid up under my hoodie, dragging the article of clothing up as he skimmed his palm along my side.

"M-mmh...!" I moaned softly, gasping sharply when Elric rolled his hips a second, a third, a fourth time against my own, the fourth wave of his waist stirring something in between my legs. I flinched away, gripping his shirt tightly.

The vampire released my neck, bringing his head up to whisper soothingly in my ear, "shh, you're okay baby, just let it flow."

I panted a couple more times, furrowing my brows in worry and confusion as I looked down at my hips. Running his hand along my side again, Elric rolled his waist against mine, and I gasped once more as a sharp jolt of... of... I didn't know what to call it. I didn't know if it was pain, or if it actually... felt good...?

It happened again when Elric repeated his movement, the jolt sparking along my private area, and I felt my lower abdomen begin to tense. I gasped, shivering.

"E-Elric?" I called worriedly. He shushed me softly, brushing his lips across my cheek.

"It's natural, don't fret," he whispered, nibbling gently along the side of my jaw. A confused whine sounded in my throat again, as I felt my private area begin to grow warm and even more tense.

"Nnh..." I moaned softly, tilting my head back against the pillows as my privates tingled, Elric having slid and ground his own area against me again. Suddenly, I felt something hard press on my lower abdomen, the waistline of my pants tightening strangely.

"E-Elric, what-" I panted, furrowing my eyebrows even further, glancing down at my waist again. When the vampire above me lifted his hips, I caught sight of a small mound in between my legs, protruding up against my pants.

I gasped, flinching away again as I scrambled to support myself up on my elbows. Elric lifted himself off of me, taking heed of my panic. I stared at him with wide eyes, flicking them back and forth from the odd mound and his calm gaze.