Chapter 4| The beach

{ hey guys I'm writing this in the car on my way to France. Well I'm actually already in France but not on our destination for our vacation. Since Manal is also on vacation and I was bored in the car, I decided to write a bit, I hope you'll enjoy it ❤
- chey }

By the time I woke up we were already at the beach. I guess Dylan must have carried me there. I turn around and see my brothers playing volleyball with their friends. I, on the other hand, am laying on a towel which is covered in sand, DAMN IT now I will probably find sand every fucking where tonight. I get up and a shit load of sand falls down my body, see I fucking knew it!
I start walking towards the guys, 'hey do you guys need any help?'
'From you? Always' Scott, Chase his best friend says with a wink.
I roll my eyes 'still haven't got laid?' I say while I walk to the other side of the net. 'OHHHH she got ya once again dude' Brian says while laughing. All the guys begin to laugh.
'Hey we are here for volleyball aren't we? So move ya asses and pass it' I yell at Brian
'Jeeez girl calm your tits down'
I give him a look and he has a smirk plastered on his face.
He finally hits the ball and we start playing.

After we played some volleyball and of course my team won, we head back to our towels. 'Jeez Chanel what did you do to your towel' Zac says. 'Well if you would've payed attention while I was asleep or woke me it wouldn't have happend!' 'Like it's possible to wake you up' Zac says with that cheecky little smile. I open my mouth but I get cut off by Scott 'believe me, we tried'. I laugh 'hey a girl needs her beautysleep'
All the guys begin to laugh and Dylan gets the sand of my towel.
The guys sit down and my throat feels like a fucking desert. 'I'm going to get some ice cream, does anyone else want some?'
All the guys raise their hands, of course I could've expected that. Who doesn't want ice cream?!

I finally get to the little ice cream store. Jeez it took me a whole fucking marathon in this hot weather. Okay well it was only a couple meters but still, it's hard when you are thirsty.
I grab some magnums and strawberry ice creams and walk to the counter. 'Hi! How can I help you?' What the fuck do you think I'm doing here I think and give myself a face palm in my thoughts.  'So ice cream it is huh? That will be 12 euros please' 'yeah, here you go, have a nice day!'
'Yeah you too!'
I turn around to walk away and I bump into someone on accident. 'Oh I'm sorry!'
The guy stops and stares at me
What the heck are you doing boy?
'Eh you okay?' I look into his mysterious hazel eyes and.. Wait those look familiar? Or no that's ridiculous I have never seen him!
'Yeah.. yeah I'm.. fine.., sorry' he says quickly and he gets in line again. Well okay then?..

That was fucking weird but what ever. I walk out of the shop with all the ice cream, DAMN it's a lot of ice cream how I'm I supposed to carry all this?! I step onto the sand and it is fucking HOT AS FUCK!! I jump a little and one of the magnums falls, 'ugh fuck' I try to pick it up but when I try to get it, I see that an other hand grabs it. I look up and see the guy I bumped into again. 'Here, sorry I acted weird earlier' he says as he smiles and gives me the magnum
His smile is cute as fuck
'Thanks! And it's okay' I say and I laugh
'Okay good, I'm Shawn by the way' he says as he gives me his hand
I shake it a little bit clumsy because of all the ice creams and say 'I'm Chanel'
'Sorry again for acting weird, I just.. I thought I regocnized you. But that's weird I know'
'No, I had the same feeling actually, but it's weird since I just moved here and don't really know any one'
'Wait, are you the new girl?'
'Erm I don't know if I am the 'new girl' I prefer labeling myself as Chanel'
'Yeah I'm sorry, I think you are my new neighbour maybe that's why we regocnized each other'
'Oh yeah maybe! But shit erm I gotta go the ice is melting.. Bye!'
'See ya' he says with a smile

I walk away quickly, I have never seen any of my neighbours what the fuck. He regocnized me too but from what? I mean he is cute, of course I won't forget someone who looks like THAT

When I get back to the guys I hand them their ice creams. 'Damn that took a long time' Scott says
'Awwe did you miss me?'
'Of course I did babe' he says with a wink
He and his winks, ugh I swear I'll take care of that, he won't do that anymore some day but I just roll my eyes and flip him off