Chapter 1| The move

It has been 6 weeks since my parents told me we were going to move. And today is the big day, my last 6 weeks of my 'old life' are over. We are moving today.
We are moving to Pickering. Have you ever heard of that? No? Well me neither. It must be a reallly boring place. But at least I can take all my stuff with me, because I claimed the biggest room.

We are going to leave in a few hours and I am so nervous and excited at the same time. Fuck I don't want to be excited, I want to be mad. Mad that we have to move. Move away from everyone.  Move away from my life.

Shit! Time flies.. we are going to leave soon, I have to look through my stuff, do I have everything? Fuck, I almost forgot something, my necklace. It's a very special necklace and no one knows why. To be completely honest, I don't even know myself why it's so special. My grandma told me this necklace has some sort of powers. She gave it to me. I don't really believe her, it's a necklace! But it ís special to me, because my grandma died and it does feel different, it feels magical but I know that that is ridiculous. 
Suddenly I hear a car noice that brings me back to where I am, I was drowning in my thoughts again as usual. It's my dad that is making that noice, we have to leave! Okay so, goodbye for ever now.. goodbye house, goodbye everyone and goodbye my old life.

-
Chey!

Hey guys! It's me xcheeeyx and this is the first chapter 😁 I hope you guys will like it! 💘

-