Chapter 2| How?

When we came here I expected it to be more mysterious since like I said, I've never like ever even heard of this town. When we came to the street we lived at it seemed like a sweet place. Flowers and trees, nice weather. I think I'm going to like living here. The house seemed a little different, it was a little bit bigger and all but it had a POOL! Heck yeah! Oh well I should introduce my family too, I have 3 brothers ugh annoying? Yes! But
Zac: my little brother, 16, big chocolate eyes (which make him look innocent), brown hair, he is really sweet but sometimes annoying as fuck.
Chase: 17, blue/green eyes, brown hair, he is my twin brother, we have a special connection because we are twins obviously and we tell each other literally everything.
And
Dylan: 20, hazel eyes, blonde hair, Dylan is my big brother and overprotective as fuck.. you may think that that is sweet but sometimes it is really annoying.
My mom: who is the best person I've ever had in my whole life I couldn't even thank her enough for being there for me all the time. You may be wondering where is my dad? Well that is one of the reasons we moved, but that story is for another day.
READY
SET
GO!!
You may be wondering what's going on? Well we are going to run to the room we want, that's how we all are. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs. I hate RUNNING! I pushed Zac down the stairs and watched him fall and laughed quietly. I ran to the biggest room, jeez it felt like I was running a marathon ew. I would've rather just walked like a turtle. I claimed the biggest one and was gasping for air. I took my suitcase and tried to find a new outfit because I looked disgusting. Big sweatpants and a hoodie bigger then my future. Damn I wonder what the people who saw me at the airport thought. Since it was just 2 P.M, I decided to dress comfy but cute too.

I started to unpack a little, looked around and thought what theme I wanted

I started to unpack a little, looked around and thought what theme I wanted. Some Dylan O'brien posters are DEFINITELY going up!
It was now 3 P.M and I craved Starbucks. I haven't had Starbucks for 3 days!! Call me a basic white girl and all but I literally can't even live without Starbucks.
I threw on some of my white converse, fish braided my hair and made it a little but loose. I didn't put any makeup on like it's just Starbucks. I went down and saw no one ? Well okay. I went to get an apple and saw a note on the refrigerator:
We went to go pick up some groceries and to the mall to buy some new furniture. We won't be back for a while. There is some money on the counter if you wanna order food.
Be safe , Love mom.

I went out and took out my bicycle since our car isn't here yet. I MISS MY BABY! aka my black jeep. I'm that girl who loves big cars.
It was pretty sunny outside, I liked it. I knew where Starbucks was because we drove past it on our way home.
I started cycling around and wanted to explore a little. Starbucks can wait for a little while right?
As I started to bike around I saw a lake, it looked so beautiful! I couldn't resist it so I decided to bike to the lake and just chill a little.
Well this seems kinda scary if I'll be honest, I could get killed though. But my thoughts did not stop me from going there, I sat down and as soon as I did that I heard something, a little growl . What the heck?! I stood up and started looking around. No one. I heard the growl again and started to run.
why didn't I just go to Starbucks ? And not stop here! WHAT IF SOMEONES RAPES OR KILLS ME! Well no ones was here anyway , OR YES MAYBE.  As I was running I heard the growl again and it was louder. I don't feel my feet on the ground anymore and I was pulled to the side , whoever did this is buying me new clothes and Starbucks. The person pushed me to the side as fast as possible, I turned around and, no way it can't! How?

CLIFF HANGER BITCHEZZ😈😂
Love y'all!
( ManalImtiaz )