"I mean you gotta do what you gotta do Melanie, but if he give you problems then you tell him about ya older brother." He chuckled.

"Haha okay I will magic, I love you." I said feeling sad all over again.

"I love you too, you can visit me on Monday from one till four." He said.

"Okay I'll let mom and dad know."

"Nah I just want you to come this time, we gotta talk." He sighed.

"Okay I will definitely be there." I giggled. I feel like I owe my brother everything for what he did for me. Our bond is so close and could never be broken by anyone.

"Okay well I gotta go it's other folks that gotta use the phone, but give ma and pa hugs for me aight?"

"I will." The timer on the phone ended and hung up the phone. I put my phone down feeling my eyes water. Eventually they started to flow and warm tears dropped down my face and fell onto my shirt. I laid down, grabbing one of my plush white pillows and pulled my knees up to my chest, curling into a ball. I closed my eyes and said a little prayer hoping that magic gets released from prison.

 I closed my eyes and said a little prayer hoping that magic gets released from prison

Miles Carter

I thought about texting Melanie about last night, but I'm not about to do that. If she wanna be with me, she know where I'm at. I laid in bed until I heard diamond running in and she jumped on me, licking all over my face.

"Okay diamond." I smirked pushing her off. She barked loudly as I stood up and stretched.

I walked over to my dark gray curtains, and allowed the warm sun rays access through the windows. My backyard looked so nice, I'll eventually have a get together, but not anytime soon.

I crept into the bathroom and freshened up. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my white teeth and flossed to remove the dinner from last night  between my teeth. I decided to shower also, so I left back out and grabbed some clothes. My phone started ringing on the other side of the room and I ran over to pick it up only to be my brother, Jason, the one who's getting married.

"Hello." I sighed.

"Aye Miles what you doin?" He said in a bubbly tone which annoyed me so much sometime.

"Uh just waking up what you want?" I asked.

"Me and Natalie were having a get together at our house and we wanted to invite you and your girlfriend that mama was tellin us about."

"Umm I'll see about it."

"Okay hopefully you do cause I wanna see which woman was lucky enough to meet somebody like you." He laughed.

"Aight if you just gonna talk shit, i gotta go."

"Okay coo just bring ya ass over."

"What time?"

"Around 3"

"Man aight." I smacked my teeth hanging up, not wanting to hear this bullshit. He would let a nigga know at the last minute. I walked into my bathroom and ran the shower, stepping in letting the hot water console my body.

I felt this warm sensation take over my body and grabbed a rag, lathering it with Irish spring soap. I washed over my tattoos as the soap dripped down my chiseled abs. I grabbed the shower head and rinsed the soap off. I stood there for another 15 minutes before I stepped out.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, leaving out. I made it into my bedroom when I heard my door closing, indicating that Rosa just got here. Rosa is a lady that I hired to clean the house and she's so sweet. She just moved here from Bogota, a city in Colombia, but her English is perfect.

I quickly dried off and slid into some sweats and a tee, free balling as usual. I walked down the hall and ran down the stairs, coming up behind Rosa. I grabbed her from behind causing her to jump.

"Ooo señor Carter please don't do that again." She said smiling as her Spanish accent lingered.

"Haha I'm sorry rosa I just wanted to let you know that I was awake." I said walking around the counter. Diamond was hot on my heels barking as usual and I looked over to her bowl to see it was empty.

I grabbed the dog food and began to pour when she finally shut up and ran over, chowing down.

"Okay well I brought you're mail in and all I have to do is finish vacuuming the floors."

"Okay it's fine, take your time." I said going through the fridge trying to find something to eat, maybe some cereal.

"Ok." She said with a toothy smile showing off her white teeth. She was a really beautiful woman and reminded me a little of my mom every time I seen her. She would always lecture me and stuff like how my mom would anyways.

"Have you eaten?" I asked focusing my attention back to her.

"Yes Señor Carter I have." She said putting her apron on. She left going into the hall closet and came back, rolling the vacuum in front of her.

"Okay." I mumbled and left to go into my living room. I turned the tv and kicked my feet up on the wooden coffee table and caught up on some news. I piled some of the Frosted Flakes on the spoon and shoved them in my mouth.

I should tell Melanie about the thingy my brother having at his house, but I mean after last night I don't think I can stand to be around her if I have feelings for her and she don't feel the same, so I'll just make up some excuse.

I finished my cereal and dumped the bowl in the sink, heading back upstairs to find something to wear, and I decided to go for a bad boy look since I could pull that off well. I picked out black ripped jeans, a black shirt, and some black timbs, tying a flannel around my waist and wearing a SnapBack. I think I look good as fuck in black.

I dressed and looked in the mirror again admiring how handsome I look. I had a little scruff, but what girl don't like a nigga with scruff?

I jogged down the stairs with my keys jingling in my pocket.

"Rosa I'm leaving!" I yelled for her to hear.

"Okay!" She yelled back.

I left out the house and made it into my garage, choosing to ride the Audi today. I hopped in and started it, pulling out the driveway. It was nice outside, as the hot Georgia sun beamed down and shone on people walking. It was always nice here in certain places at least.

I continued to drive down the street and clicked the button for the radio and all of a sudden future started to boom through the surround system. Today gone be a good day, I already feel it.