I guess everything will be sorted out soon, but boy...I was wrong suddenly I heard the firing and gunshots out side the house, both the gangs became alert and took out their guns. Arnav rushed to me and took me to a safe corner and gave me a gun ...

"Take this, and use when you have to ok?" He is looking in my eyes...
I nodded my head and he looked at me and kissed my forehead and was about to leave when I caught his hand

"Where are you going?"

"To fight..."

"No. I will come with you..." All the gunshots and sound of fights were increasing... Now this house and the outside of it has became a war zone, and that too a gang war zone...

"No khushi...you stay here hided...I can't risk your safety...now promise me that you will not move from your place" he was begging me with his eyes...

"Ok...I promise" I whispered and he pecked my lips and left...no...pls god let him be ok...

But for almost like 15 minutes I heard the gun shots ...it was terrifying. I was feeling guilty but can't do anything because is I will leave this place , I can get captured and it is me , they are after me.

But as the gunshots were heard in peripheral vision, some smoke can be seen... What is this?...is it fire?...soon the whole room was getting filled by the smoke...as it entered my nose I was coughing profusely... What the hell is this?

But soon I realized my mistake of inhaling that smoke, because I started loosing my conciseness, my eyes felt heavy, and started dropping. And lastly I heard a voice" boss we found her"

.......,.......

I was in arnav's house ...yes finally...and he was with me looking deeply at my eyes...

"I love you baby" he said, looking deeply in my eyes...

"I love you too..." I said with the same passion and then he kissed me with killing passion....oh god...its so good...

"Arnav..." Ahh...I moaned

"Khushi..." He shouted...wait....why is he shouting... Shit...and I opened my eyes...shit it was a dream...a beautiful one at that, how I wish to be in his arms again, but what happened when I got unconscious?

Before I could register anything, a glass of cool water was thrown right at my face...and I was jolted awake...what the hell is happening?... and my eyes met with his....

" good morning princess" no this can't be true ...it is all felt like deja vu.

" sorry but you were not waking up so I have to take help from this water, I hope you don't mind" and he laughed...that bloody ass

" leave her singhaniya " I heard the most beautiful voice...arnav. And I looked at him, he was looking at me, shit then I looked at the whole room, all are captured, even malik , bhai , aman , arnav...all are tied up with the chairs, and me...yes me too at a chair.

" ohh...lover boy , I know you are worried for ur girlfriend, but I would suggest you keep quite, other wise I hope you remember the last time when you tried to defend her" and my blood went cold. Last time he got beaten up so bad. No I won't let anyone hurt him.

" how dare you bastard , you hurt my son, and I will kill you singhaniya. You are a coward who captured us taking advantage of that stupid smoke and made us unconscious, if you have guts ,jst free me and fight like a man "
Malik is also tied up but still he is dangerous as hell .

" oh malik, still you have guts to say all this , but you know what...I know you are trying to infuriate me , not working malik...now I want to talk with my best friends daughter "