You're a genius

Currently, Joker was in his office working on a plan to kill batman. Harley was in their room reading a magazine she stole from a news stand. Sighing, she turned the page. She couldn't focus.

She was wondering what her puddin' was doing. She knew he was working on a plan, but was he thinking about her?

She slid off the bed, and walked across the hall to his office. She knocked on the wooden door softly. "Yeah?" He mumbled. She opened the door carefully, and slowly. Not wanting to anger him, she tip toed into his office. He sighed loudly. Harley froze up. She made him mad...

"If you have something to say, say it damnit." His tone was firm. She cleared her throat. "Puddin'..?" Her voice trailed off. Joker sat up right and turned around. "Harley, I didn't know it was you." He said smiling. She smiled too. Happily, she walked over to him and sat in his lap.

"Whatcha workin' on?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. He slid an arm around her tiny waist and continued to work. "Business." He said vaguely. She nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. "You're tense." She mumbled. Harley got up and walked to the back of his chair. Placing her small hands in his shoulders, she began to massage.

The Joker stopped working and leaned back. "Feel good?" Harley whispered. He only groaned in return. "You should take it easy puddin'" Harley said. Joker sighed, "I can't, not until he's dead." Harley smiled. "Batsy." She giggled. The Joker chuckled darkly. "Yes, baby."

They sat in comfortable silence. Still massaging, Harley spoke, "Maybe you need a new approach." Joker looked up into her clear blue eyes. "Like?"

Harley sighed. "If I died, would you be weakened?" The Joker thought for a minute. "Of course, baby. You're my queen." Harley smiled and so did he. "Same goes for Batsy." She said. Joker looked at her confused. "He doesn't have a girlfriend..." Harley nodded. "I know but he has a Robin." She smiled darkly. The Joker abruptly got up and kissed her deeply.

Immediately, Harley kisses back. Her hands clutching his jacket, and his cupping her face. He pulled away. Both were lightly panting. "Harls, you're a genius." Harley smiled. "You're crazy." She whispered. Joker smiled, "That's why you love me." Harley smiled as well. "Exactly Puddin'"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. She closed the gap and kissed him softly, but passionately. Joker kissed back and gripped her waist tightly.

Harley pulled away. "Is your work done for tonight?" She asked. "Yeah." He whispered huskily. She giggled and kissed him again.

Joker brought his hands down to her butt and lifted her up. Never breaking the kiss, he walked to the bedroom.

A/N:

So that's, that.

That's the first scene.

Whadya think?

Vote

Comment

Share

See ya next time

Xoxo

~Ari