The girl next door ~ Part 1

A/N: so a little side bar! I was off Wattpad for like two days and saw I had 164 reads and a bunch of votes, new followers and I just wanted to thank you! Y'all are great! Kisses! Enjoy!

~~~~

Joker's POV

I look out my bedroom window to see a new family moved in next door. A woman and man hop out of the car, next a girl. She had platinum blonde hair that's dip dyed half pink and half blue. Her skin is pale, nearly white. She has a few tattoos, like me. Nice. She's cute.

She looked to be around my age, maybe a year younger.

She had in earbuds. I hope she doesn't have a lame taste in music.

She grabbed a suitcase and went inside. I did notice she blew a bubble with her gum. Damn. Usually it's cute but she made it look bad ass.

I've got to get to know her.

~•~

Two hours later...

"Jack?" My mom knocked on the door. "Yeah?" She walked in and smiled. "You e got half an hour, we've got company coming." I look at her confused. "Who?" I asked. "Some family friends and the new neighbors." She smiled and walked out. I smirked. So the girl next door is coming over? Great.

I walked to my closet and put on a black t-shirt skinny jeans and vans.

~•~

Thirty minutes later...

The door bell rang and I got off my bed and walked downstairs. "Hello?" My mom said. I walked downstairs and saw it was the girl and her parents. "Hi, I'm Mary and this is my husband James." The woman said warmly. "I'm Laura and this is my husband, Greg." My mom gestured to my dad.

The girl stepped out from behind her parents. "Hi, I'm Harleen." She smiled. Damn, she had a gorgeous smile. I walked downstairs and smiled. "Hi, I'm Jack." Harleen smiled shyly.

"Jack, why don't you give Harleen a tour?" My mom suggested. I nodded. "Sure. Come on." I walked away and Harleen followed. "This is the living room." I said. She looked around. "It's nice." She mumbled. She's shy, cute.

"This is the kitchen." She nodded. I walked to the other side of the house. "This is the other living space." She nodded again. I took her upstairs and showed her where the bedrooms were. "And this, is my room." I opened the door. I stepped aside and let Harleen walk in. She looked around. The walls were light gray and my bed was black. My other furniture was white.

She turned back to me, "I like it." She said. I took the time to look at her. She was wearing a Pierce The Veil t-shirt, light wash ripped jeans and black vans. I like her style. "Thanks." I smiled.

"Make yourself comfortable," I gestured to my bed. "Oh, thank you." She said quietly. I lied down on my bed and she sat on it. "So, why'd you move here?" She shrugged. "My dad got fired for being a drunk so we had to move... Again." I nodded. "I'm sorry." She shook her head. "It's fine, I'm use to it. I'm not use to having friends though... Or going to my neighbors house."

She looked at me. "What do you do for fun around here?" She asked, laying on her side, her head resting on her hand. I smiled. "A lot." She smiled too. "Like...?" She pushed. "Nothing legal." She giggled. "Nothing fun is legal." She said. I like the way she thinks.

We talked for a long time, about twenty minutes, just getting to know each other.

We looked at each other for a couple seconds.

I scooted a little closer and so did she. She gave a small smile I leaned in and she did too. Eventually, we were kissing. It was feather light at first but it gradually became heavier.

I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She opened her mouth and soon enough we were making out. I rolled on too of her, hovering over her. She put her arms around my neck.

She was a really good kisser.

I trailed kisses down her jaw, and to her neck. Her hands tangled them selves in my hair, pulling lightly.

I got down to the nape of her neck (where your shoulder meets your neck) and bit down softly. She let out a tiny moan.

"Jack! Harleen! Dinner!" My mom called. I pulled away, and let out an airy chuckle. Harleen turned bright red.

I got off her and she slid off the bed. "You can't go down yet..." I trailed. She looked at me weirdly. "Why?" I pointed to her neck.

I smirked and chuckled awkwardly. "You have a hickey."