Part one:

The pain was unbearable. Every punch lashing into my sides and upper face like I was a human punching bag. Blood gushing from my lip and my clothes torn, stained with the red liquid of blood. Without noticing, a dark silhouette of a tall masculine man appeared, standing tall, acting dark and mysterious.

He came into view, clutching his hands under the dimly lit street light that gleamed in the pitch blackness of the night. I couldn't see the man to the best of sight due to the deep swelling of my eyes, but from what I could see he was extremely handsome and muscular.

"Brad..." The stranger shouted with rage at the men who were vigorously punching and kicking into me.
His voice sent a shudder down my spine.... Who is this stranger?

"Brad I told you. I don't want to see your pathetic face here again. Do you understand?" He lunged toward the larger man who towered above me, throwing a straight punch to his face making his nose pour with blood.

Fear covered on the very mans face, he then stuttered in terror, " Alec listen this punk thought he could just pass through here thinkin it was some kind of bar."
The stranger spoke again, this time glancing in my direction, " Do me a favour Brad, just don't come back or you'll get more than just a bloody nose."

The two men fled, and the stranger, believed to be called Alec, helped me up off the floor. I held onto his shoulders, trying to keep my balance. Slowly I was able to gradually open my eyes... Only to reveal the most beautiful man I have ever seen.
He was wearing a black hoodie, open with no shirt and black bottoms. Tattoos of certain markings curved all around his arms and curling around onto is mid chest. Sweat dripping from his head, his loose black curls cascaded down on his forehead, leaving them both damp and drenched. But his piercing blue eyes, I noticed, were staring all over my face noticing every cut and bruise that had recently been added by those two men.

"Uh..... Are you okay." The stranger, Alec's voice shifted to a much lighter tone of concern.
"Ye... Yes. Thank you for saving me." I curled into a low position clutching at my bruised ribs.

"No worries. But you shouldn't be round here, this clearly isn't your kind of crowd." He grew a small smile in the corner of his mouth.
I chuckled, agreeing with him, " yeah tell me about it" the very small words became more painful as I found it harder to breath.
" listen you don't look too good, let me take you home and you can explain this mess... That's if you don't mind?"

"No please, I don't want to burden you. I've already caused you some drama." However, the truth was I really did want him to come to my apartment.

"No, you can hardly stand, please I insist. Anyway what's your name... I mean I'm already taking you home and I don't even know your name." Another chuckle rolled from the corner of his mouth, his beautiful smile beaming in my direction.

"It's Magnus, Magnus Bane."
"It's nice to meet you Magnus Bane. I'm Alec Lightwood. Now let's get you home Mr.Bane."

And so he did, the most stunning man I have ever laid my eyes on has saved me and is now taking me home. And this is all in one night that wasn't even planned.... I guess this is just my luck.