Ban backed up a little then jumped in the air. He kicking Fang in the ribs and I could hear the crunch. Fang made a whimpering noise like a kicked puppy. Hitting the ground, he rolled some going back into his human form.

Ayase rushed passed me. Her hand were lit with a blue flame as she rushed for Ban. Throwing punches at him, I could see that she was missing him by a hair's breath. He grabbed one of her fists when she swung at him again. Her flames should have burned through his hand, but instead he put out the fire.

Ayase looked at her extinguished hand she seemed so shocked. Raising her foot to kick Ban, he grabbed her. Frowning she went for him with her other free hand, and he picked her off her feet slamming her into the ground. Where she hit dented the roof. Ayase let out a cry as Ban kicked her away from him.

"Die," Rai yelled her veins coming out wrapping themselves around Ban.

"Stand down!" I yelled but when has Rai ever listened. She moved forward towards Ban senselessly. The veins around Ban grew thrones stabbing into him. He didn't seem worried about Rai, she was the weakest of us here so there was no doubt that Ban could handle her attacks.

He grabbed a hold of her veins using them to pull her closer. When she reached him Ban fingers wrapped around her throat. He lifted her up off the ground. I watched as Ban's left hand turned into a blade. It was silver, sharp, and I knew this attack. I had seen him use it once before. My eyes widen as I watched frozen to the floor. Ban thrusted the blade forward stabbing it through Rai's gut.

My mother laid on the floor. Hunks of her flesh were missing from different places on her body. I had to sit in the chair that he re-tied me to. I had to watch as this monster ate my mother. One limb at a time he devoured her in front of us. My father was bleeding from the many wounds he received over the last few hours.

My sister was spared the pain and killed hours ago. Tears swelled and poured from my eyes. I didn't want to die. I would give anything in order to live. I wanted to live more than anything else in this world. His touch I could endure, I even enjoyed it. I could enjoy it for as long as he wanted me to. If that meant, I got to live I would go to hell with him.

I heard the screams of the dying. I saw the fear and the pain that death brought. I didn't want that for myself. I didn't want to feel that kind of pain in my life. My heart started to race as Ban walked towards me. Leaning down Ban pressed his bloody mouth to mine.

Not for the first time tonight I could taste the blood of my family in my mouth. His tongue twisted with mine as my eyes closed. The pleasure that came from his touch. I didn't want to want him. If wanting him kept me alive I would want him.

His hand moved down my body as he pushed my legs open. I knew what was coming. The pleasure of him touching me, of being inside of me. Ban moved his hand rubbing his bloody fingers against my hole. He pressed on me slightly and I moaned. His fingers entered me and I bit my lip. The way they felt as they moved in and out of me was pushing me higher.

"You're so tight, Natsu," Ban whispered in my ear. I moaned louder as his fingers quicken. Ban stood behind me giving my father a good view of what he was doing. I didn't understand why he kept doing this in front of my family. Maybe it gave Ban pleasure to embarrass me.

My hips moved as best they could in the chair. I think I stopped caring that my family was watching hours ago. When he wasn't touching me, I was scared of him. I was scared that all the awful things he was doing to my family he would do to me next. Above all else I didn't want him to do those things to me.

"More, please, give me more," I begged him for it. I wanted it. Ban grabbed a hold of me stroking my length. My moans deepen as he touched both places. His tongue flicked out touching my neck. A shiver went down my spine at the touch.