How had a boring night of board game come to getting aroused in front of my family. I couldn't help the pleasure that his fingers brought. I wanted to fight against it but it felt amazing. Ban reached up pulling the gag from my mouth. He didn't give me time to cry for help as he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

His kiss was intoxicating. He tasted like the popcorn he had been eating just a hour or so again. The way his tongue swept through my mouth made me feel the hunger he held inside of himself. My tongue met his twisting around as Ban stole my breath away.

"Zero," my mother sobbed my name. I gasped as Ban pulled away. His hand slide down my chest and to my pants. I could feel him rubbing me through the jeans I wore tonight. I was going to die from embarrassment if he took me member from my pants.

"Shall we play a game?" Ban asked. He was looking at my family. His hand still on me as he smiled.

A sobering sensation fell over me as I pulled into the driveway of Shu's home, my home. It was closing in on dawn. The team should have been back days ago. There was no doubt that Amy and Rai was probably worried sick by now.

I swallowed as I looked at the house in front of me. I never hesitated going inside before. Every time we pulled into the driveway it meant that we were home. That we were safe. Instead a heavy feeling fell over my heart.

No one was safe. Shu was dead. Aya and Dante were dead. Once again I was the only one that came home. I was the only one that woke up after sleep that should have met death. It was only me. Was that enough for Amy and Rai?

I was scared. For the first time in two hundred years I felt fear. I was scared that the two women inside of the house was going to hate me. That they were going to blame me for their lost. If they did I would take that blame. I would lay down and let Amy take her pound of flesh from me. It was what I deserved for not bring her husband back to her.

Soji was watching me as I slowly turned off the car. No matter what was waiting for me, I still had to go in the house. I had to tell Amy and Rai what happened. I could only hope that they understood. That they wouldn't hate me for not saving Shu.

Getting out of the car I walked up the stairs and to the door with Soji in tow. As I was opening the door, Rai slammed into my body. I stumbled back slightly before smiling at her. I held her close to me as I leaned down kissing the top of her head.

I watched as Amy came from the kitchen. It was too early to be cooking. Yet she was already wiping her hands off on her apron. I looked at the older woman as she looked around for the others. My smile dropped from my face as Amy drew closer to me.

"Where are the others, Zero?" Amy asked she was still looking around before she walked into my arms giving me a hug. I held onto her tightly. "Where's Shu?" My arms tighten around her. I dropped my face against her neck. I could feel the sting of tears in my eyes. Rai was still holding onto me as well. "Where is he?!" Amy yelled and I shook my head.

"Ban and Kenji . . . we were no match for the three of them." I let her go dropping to my knees in front of her. "I'm so sorry, Amy. I was so weak. I couldn't protect him. Shu . . . I couldn't protect Shu." I pressed my face into her stomach and Amy wrapped her arms around me. I could feel her tiny fingers pressing into my hair.

"Shu was a Demon Hunter. We both knew how he was going to die." She sounded so sad. I could hear the tears in her voice. "It's not your fault Zero. I'm sure you did your best." I had tried hard to protect him. I just couldn't in the end. In the end, I was still a weak demon.

I looked up at her as silent tears ran down her cheeks. Amy was a strong woman, she didn't blame me or hate me. She held me as we cried together like a family. Rai was crying as well. Shu was her father. She loved him. He was a good father, a good husband, a good friend.