I could feel the way he teased me. Slowly stroking me and then going faster. My fingers twisted in his shirt as I begged for more. Twenty years was a long time to go without another's touch. Did it have to be his touch? Why was his touch the only one I remembered? I knew I was human once. I just had no memories of any day but my death. As if everything had been replaced by Ban.

He was kissing my neck. His tongue traced patterns over my flesh. His hand drove me closer to the edge. The moans I had been biting off was slowly breaking free. My hips rocked against his hand. I could see the way his black eyes watched me. The lust they held was mixed with something I didn't understand. Why me? Why was he doing this to me again? Ban was the kind of man that could have anyone he wanted. So why did he want me?

"Get out of here," the very tone of the voice made my heart ache. Turning slowly I looked upon the face of my brother. I knew it was my brother, even though his face was blurred in my memories. He had to be my brother. He looked just like our father after all.

His gray eyes narrowed as he looked at us. I could see the recognition in his face. He stumbled forward for a moment but stopped in his own tracks when he watched Ban pull his fingers from my pants. Run, I wanted to yell it to him, but my voice was trapped in my throat.

"Zero," my brother's voice trembled as he said my name. Ban stepped away from me. He had this twisted smile on his lips. It was as deadly as it was sexy. It meant awful things were going to happen. Awful things always happened when Ban was nearby.

"Our car just broke down and my damn cell phone died. Do you mind if we use yours?" Ban spoke the same words he had spoken twenty years ago. He pushed his way into my brother's house pulling me along behind him.

The faint scent of blood hung in the air of the dimly lit club. We all sat at a table far from the stage. It was still a good view as the band banged away on their instruments gaining mild interest from few people.

It was clear that the people here came for one thing only. They wanted to hear Maya sing. The demon was the lure and these humans were the lamb ready for the slaughter. Looking around the room I searched the faces of the crowd for Kenji or Ban.

So far, the only demon in this room was me. Where were they? Was Ban hiding somewhere in shadows? Were they waiting for the perfect moment to strike? Hiding wasn't really Ban's style. If he were here, he would be front and center.

The song the band was playing ended. I could head a few people clapping, but that was all they got. My eyes were on the stage as the band packed up taking their things and walking to the back. Once the humans cleared the stage, a new person walked onto it. Shu reached for his gun, but I grabbed his wrist. The Blood Demon Kenji was here.

"Not yet," I whispered to Shu. This was what I was talking about. We needed to be smart about this. Attacking Kenji right now was just a bad idea. There were too many humans in the room. If we went on an all out attack a lot of people were going to die. Their blood would be on our hands.

"Why wait? We can take him." Dante hissed and my eyes shifted over to the bigger man. If Dante wanted to get himself killed, I wouldn't stop him. Shu and I needed to be smart about this. I had to get Shu back home to Amy and Rai. That meant waiting for the perfect chance.

"Zero's right. We need to wait." Aya spoke and I could smell the sour and earthy notes of her fear again. I could hear the sound of all three of their hearts racing. I could see the way the veins in their neck pulse. Sweat had gathered on their brows and I had a feeling it had nothing to do with how hot it was inside of the club. Our table was alive with energy. Could Kenji sense it?