Speaking of love... I stared over at Harry and smiled as he watched Cho Chang who was across the room talking to Cedric.

" Harry." I whispered

Harry looked over at me reluctantly.

" You do realize that it makes you look bad, when you stare at another girl while you have a girlfriend... especially if she was in a coma for 2 1/2 months." I smiled at him as he blushed.

Yes... people still thought we were together. The plan to make Draco has long been demolished, seeing as I was in a coma.

It didn't matter anyway. Even if we did try to convince people we weren't together, they didn't believe us. I mean I couldn't blame them. Harry and I are very close. He's like my brother... literally almost, seeing as he found out that my stepdad was his god father.

We were the kind of friends that could hold hands and it wouldn't mean anything to either of us. We are just close like that. I'm not sure if it's because our minds are linked and  we can talk to each other in our minds or if we just compliment each other nicely... I don't know.... but I'm closer to him than even Hermione.

So if you combine Harry and I... who hold hands out of friendship, always knows what the other ones thinking, can make each other smile even when we feel like crying... you get a pretty obvious couple. Or so you would think.

It gets annoying I mean I can't even look at another guy, because girls will be like. "Is Harry ok with you being friends with so and so??"

We are both in so deep, that the only way to get broken up for good is to start going out with someone else. And that won't happen seeing as how all the guys think that I'm taken. Crap.

" I was not staring at anyone." Harry denied blushing deeper.

" Harry..." I said at his poor attempt at hiding something from me. He knew better.

" I'm sorry! I can't help it!" Harry said looking now the shade of Ron's hair.

" That's better. You should know better than try to hide something from me." I winked at him which made him chuckle.

The rest of the day went by slowly. I tried to talk to Harry on many occasions about the dream I had, but he'd always wave me away before I could finish. He was to excited about the goblet to get anything through his brain.

I just wanted to warn him... but for all I know it could've been just a dream. But as much as I tell myself that I can't shake the feeling that it wasn't. It was a vision. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my gut and shivered as I thought about the dream I had. I wouldn't let anything happen to Harry, or me for that matter.

I headed into the great hall beside Ginny. I laughed as I saw her watching Harry, while Harry was watching Cho... while he had a girlfriend.. me. It was like a love square. haha.

" I don't know whats so pretty about her." Ginny mumbled crossing her arms.

" Aww Ginny don't be a sour puss." I said in a baby voice that made her crack a smile.

Harry sat a few seats in front of me and I tried again to get his attention... even yelling at him to turn around to talk to me but before he could the lights dimmed.

The food around us appeared and my hunger came making me totally forget about my dream for once today.

Ginny and laughed and talked about who was the cutest durmstrang student... be both thought Krum... but since he was practically drooling over Hermione and since he would be impossible to get... we both thought that Petar was a close 2nd. We talked about who would be the champions.