A lot of other agencies were becoming more aware of Omega's intentions, but no matter how hard they prepared they were just no match for Omega's assassin team αήττητος (aí̱tti̱tos). Even though they were a team of just five people, they were called super soldiers, indestructible, inviolable, and invincible. The Comet were saying they've never seen anything like it before, an assassin team of five people capable of bringing down huge buildings of trained individuals, with such ease it was unbelievable.

"Go fish," Damien muttered, his voice bringing me out of my thoughts. He was seated next to me, I scowled when him and Jade started arguing.

"Shut the fuck up both of you! I'm trying to read," I snapped, as Damien pulled his brows low at me, shoving my legs off his lap.

"Since when do you read?" Damien questioned with a snicker.

"Since forever, dumbshit," I glared, making him shake his head with laughter.

"To Kill A Mockingbird?" Jade arched a brow at me, to which I stuck my tongue out at her.

"It was Scarlett's favorite book. I thought I'd give it a read," I grumbled, bringing my lips to a pout as I moved my eyes back to the novel I had in my hand.

"I'm sorry, peach," Jade reached over and pinched my cheek, making me scowl and smack her hand away. She's been calling me that recently and it bothered the fuck out of me. I wasn't a fucking peach!

I parted my lips to swear at her, but soon Vicky came out of the cockpit of the aircraft with a serious expression on her face. She told us that we were getting closer and we needed to carry at least one weapon, and that we needed to suit up. Jade and Vicky were already suited up, therefore they took over flying the plane while Vlad and Max got changed along with the rest of us.

Since we were too busy with getting trained, we never got the time to inject Adamantium into our bodies. This was mainly because the process would a week, to inject it and wait until our bones fully transform into the metal itself. We had to at least be trained and ready before injecting it. Also, we still kept a watch on Omega and it seemed like they were caught up in a messy feud with the Red Nation, another assassin agency.

Liam had worked on creating suits for us infused with Adamantium for extra-protection, along with other cool features that were similar to the custom-made suit Scarlett wore on her first mission. Memories of that mission flooded my brain as I pulled my gloves on and began loading my guns.

After loaded my two favorite Glock 26 guns, I tucked them into my holsters before moving on to also tuck in my knives. Once I was set, I sat back down in my seat, pulling the seatbelt over my chest and clicking it into place. Vlad and Max took their places in the cockpit, as Vicky and Jade came back and took their seats too. My eyes gazed out the window, lips parting in awe as we approached their base. It was huge.