7

Jotaro and Avdol got their stands ready, interlocking their hands except for the thumbs.

"One, two, three, four, I declare a thumb war." said Jotaro.
The two stands began furiously thumb wrestling. Star platinum was in the lead, until Magician's Red crushed Star's thumb, only for 3 seconds though, because Star Platinum's thumb got right back up amd crushed Magician's Red's thumb, over and over again.
"oraoraoraoraoraora

ora." shouted Star Platinum, crushing Magician's Red's thumb for the last 5 seconds.

Avdol's thumb was in great pain. Or maybe bad pain. Depemds if he's a masochist or not.
"L-looks... Like you beat me." muttered Avdol.
"Obviously."  Jotaro scoffed.

"What did you want to fight me for again?" asked the c00l haired man. Jotaro looked from left to right and slid over to Avdol, squinting at Kakyoin.

"Kakyoin has herpes and he's gay and he plans to fuck everyone in the butt while they're asleep, so you gotta go. The old man and Polnareff already ran away." whispered Jotaro.

"Oh, oh shoot. Thanks for the warning." Avdol patted Jotaro on the shoulder. "Y'know, i always thought he was gay." he said.
"Yeah he sure looks like it." Jotaro smirked.
"Well im gonna go look for Polnareff and Mr. Joestar now, bye." Avdol waved and left.

Kakyoin, who was 10 feet away, slid over to Jotaro and said.
"Wow I can't believe you ACTUALLY are doing this."
"Anything for your lips." said Jotaro, casually.