4

Now it was just Jotaro, Kakyoi, Avdol n Polnareff.
"Good Daze Griief yare" said Notaro. "I just want to make oht with my friend Kakyoin, but I dont want anyone to distract me."
"You do know im right here, Jotaro. Right." said Kakyoin, lifting a brow.

"Oh."
"YeAaahhh..." Kakyoin blinked and shook his head. "Anyway, do you even know how to drive?" asled the noodle haired man.
"Im the protagonist i can literally do anything if i want." rrplied Jotaro.
"It didnt work like that for your grandpa." Kakyoin added.

"Did you even watch part 1 and 2?" Jotaro said, shocked.
"Um... Im still reading the manga... You only watch the anime..?" asked Kakyoin. Why would anyone only watch the anime? It couldnt even COMPARE to the brilliance of the manga.
"Yeah well at least I dont watch the dub." Jotaro looked up.
"Oh true ew who even likes the dub?"

"I like your dub."
"What?"
"Your voice in general"
"Oh uh-"
"Let's make out Kakyoin." suggested Jotaro. Kakyoin squinted.

"No! Im not gay, man!" said Kakyoin in disgust.
"You and I have already kissed so youre gay" Jotaro added.
"We needed to!" Kakyoin yelled.
"Shut up." Jotaro scowled. "You even said something like 'shouldnt we do that later?' thats seriously gay."

"W-well I dont want Polnareff to see!" Kakyoin blushed.
"Wow, see? Gay." Jotaro chuckled under his breath.
"You shut up." Kakyoin looked away.

Now Jotaro knew who to get rid of next. He looked back and stared at the sleeping Polnareff.