Airport AU

(( I had this idea in an airport. ))

Beep, beep, beep, beep!

"We've got another one, Scott," David slid his feet of the desk, looking at the alert that had popped up on his screen. "Vincent Damien Bishop. Male. Aged twenty seven. Returning home from Istanbul." He humphed, "Some exotic holiday. Wish we all could pay for spontaneous trips to Turkey." 

Scott swallowed slightly and nodded. He straightened the little badge on his shirt that said 'Trainee', "Will I take notes again, or...?" 

"No, no..." David stood up, "I want you to take this one yourself, Scott. If you ever want to be promoted,  you have to start taking cases. And I mean girls and guys." He added as he saw Scott's mouth open to protest.

Scott close his mouth again and glared slightly for a second, before standing up, straightening his uniform, "Fine." 

"I don't know why you get like this, Scott. Whenever it's a girl that comes through, you leap to take the experience. Whenever it's a guy, you shy away. It's like you're scared of them. Most of our previous trainees were exactly the opposite," David shook his head, picking up a notepad and pen just as the door opened and Vincent stepped through.   

Scott and David's eyes both widened at the same time, as his appearance sunk in. He was bright. Vivid. Violet. Every inch of his (carved out of frickin' stone, mind you) body was purple. He had long hair of the same colour, and his eyes, too, were stunningly lavender.  

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Vincent must have noticed their stares. He seemed to talk directly to David, though, as though he hadn't noticed Scott in the room. He lifted his hands up in a jazz-hands way, "'Wow, he's purple!'. I'm this far from sending a petition into government for racial discrimination against me. Every single plane I take, I get called into customs. Let's just get this investigation over with, alright? I'm tired and jet-lagged, and I want to go home."

"Fair enough," David walked over to Scott, literally putting an arm on his back and shoving him in front of Vincent. "There you go, Scott. Do your job." 

Vincent's eyes seemed to fall on Scott for the very first time. They raked down his form shamelessly, in a way that made Scott's knees weak, and then returned to his face. 

Vincent grinned, purring out, "Well, hello, handsome~"

Oh my gawd, Scott thought, as his face filled with colour from the bridge of his nose to the tips of his ears, I have never been gayer in my /entire life/ than I am right now. "U-Uh, h-hell-hey. U-U-Um, I-I'm ju-just going to..." Scott spluttered awkwardly, his words becoming a wreck as it dawned on him that his job was to pat this guy down, head to toe. "I-I, j-just a st-standard e-examination- I-" 

"Scott," David frowned, his voice stern, "Get on with it already, will you? The hell are you getting all stuttery for?" 

"Aw," Vincent interjected, leaning forward to take Scott's chin in his fingers, "You can't blame a guy for getting a little nervous, now, can you?" 

Oh my goodness. I'm going to need a long cold shower after this. And a copy of the Holy Bible. Scott laughed nervously, pulling his head away from Vincent's hand, "T-T-Thank you. I-I..." He cleared his throat, "I think I'm b-better now." 

"Well then I'm going to have to do a better job at tryna get you flustered~" Vincent muttered under his breath, in a way that only allowed the cute little customs officer to hear, delighting in the way the man's blush returned with full force. 

"Yeah, well quit stalling and pat the guy down," David ordered, in a tone which Scott had come to learn meant  no nonsense. "Remember, I have to file a report for every one of the cases you take."