Chapter2.

Sticky Note.

"He's one of the cool kids in this school only his popularity is out the roof. I have him in one of my classes too." Cartoonz turned his gaze back to Bryce as his tone got serious. Bryce looked the the brunette who only smirked in response, it was as if he knew Luke was saying something about him for the grin mocked every word Bryce just heard. He couldn't help but smile back and look away. "I don't know how to describe him man, you'll just have to talk to him."

"Uh, I would rather keep my cool so no thanks." Bryce grinned at Luke who shrugged it off. "Whatever man, your choice." He whispered, turning his attention back to Jonathan who was still talking about something completely different. "Ye gotta have balls man." David stated, going on one of his rants that were ridiculously stupid yet hilarious at the same time.

Once the bell rang everyone began to leave the cafeteria, the friends said goodbye.

<---

Bryce sat with Jonathan on the bus with his backpack in his lap. He was talking to Jonathan about their math homework when the girl from his class stopped at their seat. Earning a look from both boys. "Are you Bryce McQuaid?" She asked sweetly. Bryce slightly nodded, feeling uncomfortable as he watched her reach in her pocket and pull out a yellow sticky note. At first Bryce was shocked and many thoughts ran through his head as he stared at the girl. Her green eyes piercing through his soul.

At first he thought she liked him and Jonathan must've thought the same thing for he said, "Sorry he's gay." which only caused the girl to roll her eyes. He failed to believe she had a crush on him and the note was actually from her because her face held irritation. She seemed annoyed now. "It's not from me dummy. It's from a boy." She corrected, smiling at the last part. Jonathan elbowed Bryce as he took the sticky note from her and gave a quick nod to say thanks. "Who's it from?" Jonathan asked as he peered over the note.

"Don't say.." Bryce trailed off as he seen the note plastered in black pen. His eyes looked to Jonathan who was trying his best to read the paper then over the words on the note.

Dear McQuaid,

Are you new here? I haven't seen you around here. Anyways, I thought you should know that you've caught my eye.. Which don't happen a lot. If you wanna hit me up send a note through my friend, Columbia. I'll be waiting.

Bryce flipped it over to see a smiley face drawn in purple sharpie causing him to start smiling. Someone thought he was cute. He looked back to Columbia who was sitting with another girl twice her age, his gaze jerked back to the note. If Bryce was paying more attention he would've seen the signature around the mouth of the smilie face but he wasn't.

He put the note in his pocket and Jonathan eyed him suspiciously. His blue iceberg eyes cut through him as if they'd find something by doing so. Bryce looked away and stared at the window, the ride was silent. He wanted to keep this between whoever this man was and himself. A simple yet dangerous plan.

Bryce knew if Jonathan found out he was hiding the note he would be upset or maybe even beyond upset with him.

When it was time for Bryce to get off he said goodbye to Jonathan then stepped out of the bus. He waved the bus driver goodbye as it left him by his mailbox. Bryce speed walked home and was greeted by his parents who were discussing work or something around it, he really couldn't tell. Bryce began on his homework to try and forget the note which hung from his pocket slightly.

--->

Bryce was finally finished with his homework and he was taping the sticky note in his notebook while jotting something down beside he. He could tell he'd be getting a lot more from this person and he wanted to keep everyone of them. He labeled the front before shoving it in his desk drawer.

He glanced over the paper he had wrote for the person.

Dear ¿

For all I know this could be a joke on me. How do you know my name exactly?? I don't really take kindly to people trying to pull a bunch of crap..but yes, I am new here..

He folded the paper and shoved it in his side pouch before walking into the bathroom and looking over his features in the mirror. Bryce knew he wasn't the cutest person and he that people messed around with him and if this was a joke he would be too upset to hold back everything. He'd be made fun of again. At just the thought of that made his stomach drop and his head ache with memories.

Bryce pulled away from the mirror and began to turn on the water to take a shower and get ready for bed. He stripped down and turned on the water, watching it begin to steam. Slowly he turned the knob so cold water came in to play with the steaming hot water.

Bryce stepped into the water and began to wash himself clean. His head running with various thoughts as he tried to figure out if the note was real or not. As happy as he was he didn't want to be fooled so of course he did what any man would and was deciding to play it safe.

He stepped from the shower and wrapped the towel around him before letting out a loud sigh. Bryce felt the cold air hit his skin and he gave a shiver in response. His blue eyes scanned the room until landing on his phone which lit up brightly..