Maya rubbed her ring, wishing everything was normal, but that was just to much to ask for. "Allison." she mumbled, remembering the moment she had died, for a couple of weeks, well more like months, she had blamed Kira and her family. Since her mother did call the Fox that had possed her brother, but she did ease up to the girl, just not a lot.

Flashback(before season 3)

"Here." Allison said handing Maya a little box. It was almost Maya's birthday but Allison had given her an early gift.

"What's this?" the blonde questioned glancing at the brunette with a raised eyebrow, "Your not trying to blow me up are you?"

Allison shook her head chuckling, "No, it's an early birthday present." Maya lifted her head at the girl, "Thanks Alli. Means a lot."

"Ah, don't thank me until you open it."

Maya ripped the wrapping off looking at a little box that had Happy Birthday Maya on it. "Go ahead, open it." Allison pushed.

Maya lifted the lid and there held to rings one said Lightening and the other thunder. Maya smiled at the girl, "Friendship rings." Allison smiled, "Yeah."

Maya slide the one that said Lightning on her finger, "I'll never take this off until I die."

"Oh, and, Maya the other one is for-" Maya cut her off, "You."
Allison nodded as Maya handed her the ring, she slide it on her finger.

"Thunder." Allison said as she held out her hand.

"Lightening." Maya said as she clasped her hands in Allison's.

"Forever!"

"You please don't do ever again!" Stiles exclaimed angirly gripping the steering wheel as he drove faster to the church

"You please don't do ever again!" Stiles exclaimed angirly gripping the steering wheel as he drove faster to the church. "Do what?" Malia asked.

"I thought you took off. I thought you were running." Stiles explained, while taking his eyes off the road to stare at her. "I was running." Malia said. "No, I mean, like, I thought you were leaving." he replied.

"I wouldn't leave without you." Malia spoke proudly, causing Maya to snort as her brothers cheeks turned red. "Really?"

"I would never leave without you." she assured him, then glancing at the other girls in the backseat, "Them I would leave."

Maya glared at her, "Nice to know the feeling is mutual." Stiles glanced at his sister through the rear view mirror, "Yeah. Uh, it's progress." Stiles apologized for her blunt behavior.

"This doesn't look good." The Martin girl spoke realizing Malia wasn't healing. "It's fine." Malia assured her.

"Are you sure? It looks deep."

"I can feel it healing."

"You didn't see anything?" Lydia asked, as Maya leaned her head on her shoulder. "Barely. It had a strong scent, though." Malia responded, looking out her window.

"Like what?" Stiles asked as the church came into view.

"Like death."

"Just great." Maya muttered.

The jeep stopped in front of the church, just as Braeden and Scott carried Derek out

The jeep stopped in front of the church, just as Braeden and Scott carried Derek out. Maya was the first to approach, Stiles hot on her heel, the three girls followed the two Stilinski's in confusion.

"Is that him? Is that Derek?"

"Uh, sort of." Stiles responed as May glanced at her bright to Derek, who was the younger version of himself.

"Oh my glob!" Maya exclaimed looking at the 'man of her dreams'

uneditedword count; 979next part coming soonMaya's about to start school, ah, I'm so excitedsorry this was so shorttell me what you think

unedited
word count; 979
next part coming soon
Maya's about to start school, ah, I'm so excited
sorry this was so short
tell me what you think