fuck it

Two weeks since graduation. Steph and I had finally moved into the lake house and started recording music. It was nice because the boys had a three week break. The tour starts back up tomorrow. Ashton cut his hair. Management gave me a hard time about my hair color. I basically told them to fuck off. Luke had to calm me down after that.

I start preforming in front of thousands of people tomorrow. I'm nervous as hell. Its scary to think that thousands of people will be listening to something we've produced. I'm most anxious about the hate. I've never been good with it. Steph is okay with everything, however. Calum has been really good with her stress, making her feel better. Luke, however, not so much. He's been really off lately. After the 'breakup' with Arzaylea, he's been in the recording studio nonstop.

(A/N DONT HATE ME. I NEED THIS ONE LITTLE THING IN HERE TO SPICE IT UP. PLEASE NO HATE FOR THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER ESPECIALLY)
Cal POV
I walked into the studio, smiling at Luke. He smiled lightly, turning back to his work. "Alright. Cut the shit. What's wrong?" I asked. I was honestly annoyed. "What do you mean?" Luke asked. "Fuck, Hemmings. You've been weird since Arzaylea. I'm here for you, but damn. Im tired of you moping around while Marie is freaking out," I sighed. Luke turned to me, a glint in his eyes that I wasn't sure about it. "Cal... After I broke up with Arzaylea, it was weird. Her being my girlfriend publicly made everything easier. And Cal, I'm scared. I'm scared of what everyone, especially the fans will think of me," he started tearing up. I sat next to him, pulling him into a hug. "Luke, you're my brother, you can tell me anything. What's wrong?" I asked. "I think... I think I'm bi," he whispered, hiding his face.

I thought for a minute. "what do you mean you think?" I asked quietly. "I mean, that when I was younger I thought of guys and girls the same. They were both the same," he sighed, finally looking up to me. "Dude. If you are a bisexual, then that's great. But you need to not worry about what other people think. I mean fuck, the fans will still love you. Half of them write fanfiction about you and Mike. But I still love you man," I smiled at him. He pulled me in for a tight hug.

"You really need to tell Marie, though," I sighed. He pulled back, nodding slowly. "I know. I just hope she doesn't hate me. I really like her Cal," he mumbled. "I know. But if she really likes you, she won't care," I explained. He nodded.

"So. What about you and Steph?" Luke asked as we sat in the lounge area. "We're good. Really good. She's amazing, and so excited for this whole tour to start back up," I smiled. She did really make me happy, and that was something I needed.

Spending the next hour talking about my relationship, Luke decided he needed to go have a sit down conversation with Marie. I agreed, saying I needed to go hang out with Ashton. He needed to talk to her.

Luke POV
I was nervous as hell. I told Calum, but he was like my brother. I didn't want Marie to hate me. She wouldn't though, right? She liked me, and I love her. Wait. What? Do I really? I never thought of it like that. I love the annoying fan who wasn't starstruck by me. Being the nervous wreck I am, I texted her.

From: Luek Ham ❤
Hey sweets. Let's hang out tonight.

From: Mare Bear
Kk cool. When and where babes?

From: Luek Ham ❤
Beach House? Cal's taking Steph out. How about 7?

From: Mare Bear
Okay. See you then.

My heart started racing. I need to make tonight special. I'm nervous as hell but as long as I can tell her how I feel, I'll be good. Better than good. I'll be great. I just need to get through tonight.