"I told you it wasn't the best idea. I'll make up for it. I bought mistletoe." he said with a wink. 

"We haven't been on a date yet!" I whispered. 

"I guess that will have to change now won't it?" he said. "Also I'm sweating balls in this suit could you please let go of me so I can get out of it?" 

I let go of him "Go change and if Kenzie asks any questions it's up to you to answer them." I said before walking away. 

After Lucas unloaded all of things in hist bedroom he came out and joined us in the kitchen. Kenzie and I were jamming out to some Christmas music when Jingle Bell Rock came on. She knew the words to her song she said it was one of her favorite Christmas songs because she loved to dance along to it. I started singing along to it and she was surprised when she heard my sing. I don't think she had every heard me sing before. Aside from doing artwork as a hobby singing and dancing was another favorite of mine. I grabbed her hands and we started singing and dancing together. She was giggling as we danced and I forgot that Lucas was even here. 

Lucas POV

After putting my things in my room and getting out of this Christmas suit I made my way downstairs. I could hear Kenzie laughing over the Christmas music that was playing.  I was so happy that Maya had her.  I had grown to really like Maya. Her personality was so different from any other girl that I have met. She was funny, had a quick wit about her, Kenzie loved her, and the thing I loved most is that she would tease me back. I was about to enter the kitchen but stopped at the doorway because I didn't want to interrupt their dancing. I smiled as I watched them dance. I figured I'd better enter soon before she got annoyed that I stood there watching her. 

"You having fun Kenz?" I said as I walked over and picked her up in my arms.

Maya didn't say anything she just glared at me and I didn't say anything either. I just rolled my eyes at her and took a seat on the stool that was in front of the island. 

"Maya and I were just dancing. Are you going to help us make cookies?" she asked. 

"I sure am!" I said with a smile before picking up one of the already Frosted cookies. 

"Lucas! Maya said we weren't allowed to eat any cookies until we got them all frosted." she gasped. 

"It was one Cookie. Here have a bite." I said before putting the cookie to her mouth. She didn't argue instead she too a bite. 

Maya POV

I stopped dancing immediately after I heard Lucas's voice sound through the kitchen. I turned around and looked at him but didn't say anything because I was taken aback by his appearance. He was even hotter in person and have I said yet that his color was definitely blue? He was wearing a blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans.  I didn't want to be obvious so I walked over to the counter to Frost another cookie and it was then that I heard Kenzie give him crap for eating a cookie. I told her it was fine and she could have one if she wanted. I didn't want to ruin her moment with her brother. She has been waiting for months to see him. We frosted the rest of the cookies and then I gave Kenzie a bath and put her to bed. Once I knew she was asleep I made my to the living room where Lucas was playing his X-Box. I sat down on the couch and watched him play. We talked a little bit and he told me was sorry for earlier. I told him it was fine that I was over it.  We eventually put a movie in before falling asleep on the couch. I hadn't even realized we fell asleep until his Mom woke us up. 

"Oh hi Ms. Friar" I said sleepily. 

"Hello Maya." she replied. "Lucas when did you get here and why didn't you tell me you were coming?" 

"I wanted to surprise Kenzie. Maya didn't want to leave since she was on the job. We just watched  a movie and both fell asleep without realizing it." 

"Well I'm happy you are here. I'm sure Kenzie was happy to see you. Thank's Maya for everything, you can go now." 

I was kind of shocked by her tone and I could tell Lucas was taken aback. I mean I could understand where Ms. Friar may not be happy about this. She didn't even know we were talking. Looks like Lucas had a lot of explaining to do to his Mom. I just hope she didn't hate me and didn't allow me to babysit anymore.  I grabbed my things and told Ms. Friar there was some cookies in the kitchen for her. She thanked me again and I saw my way out. Here is to hoping that Lucas texts me later.