Chapter 21- Over

*incase you forgot, the last chapter was Annie's birthday* ALSO listen to the song above as you read for ultimate feels

Annie's POV

I sit on my bed, playing my phone when it begins buzzing. "Hello?" I say. "It's Toby. We really need to talk..." This can't be good. "Sure, can you come over?" I ask him. "No, Annie. It needs to happen right now. I just can't do this anymore...you're a great girl, but-." I don't hear anything else he says. This is all too familiar. Me falling for a guy and hoping he's different. I should've known from the beginning Toby was a fuckboy. He's never made time for me once. "No, you know what Toby? I don't care. I'm done. I'm done with you and all the crap you put me through. I've been sitting around crying and waiting for you to be the person I thought you were. But I was so wrong. You've never been that guy and you never will be. You don't think about anyone but yourself. You treated me like your second choice for everything. But I'm done. No 'we can still be friends' or 'no hard feelings.' Don't speak to me ever again." And I hung up.

A/N: Okay, this is obviously a super short chapter. But I needed to update because I've left you guys hanging for so long. School has started up for me and I've been busy. This story will have about 2 more chapters and then be over. I'll try to update reallyyyy soon. After that, I'll try to write another fanfic or possibly a sequel? I'm not sure. Thank you so much for reading, don't forget to leave a vote.