This cant happen

Niall's POV

When I got home I was smiling like an idiot and happy about everything . Harry came up to me with a look of sympathy, the other boys came with the same look on there faces.

"what's wrong lads?" I asked

"you have a phone call" Louis said handing me the phone with a sad smile.

"come on lads, lets give him some privacy. By now, I was terrified.

"hello?" I said into the phone

"Niall!" I could tell it was Simon

"yes, is everything ok?"

"fuck no! Your little stunt was caused many rumors!"

"what stunt?"

"at Wendy's, you kissed a girl, couldn't see her face but you can still tell you kissed her!" What have I done?!

"Simon, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen!"

"save it Niall, you guys are coming home" I started tearing up

"no! this can't happen! simon..."

"what?"

simon, I love her"

"I'm sorry lad, but all of y'all have been caught with a girl holding hands, kissing or something. It's bad for management. Y'all are coming home."

"no!"

"yes, there's a plane for y'all tomorrow, pack your bags, if you guys don't come here, then the band is through." After that he hung up the phone. I dropped the phone and dropped to my knees crying my eyes out. how can I leave the girl I love? I LOVE her!

"you alright lad?" Zayn said coming in the room

"no, I can't leave, I love her zayn! I love her!"

"lad we all have been in your place in one time, we feel your pain."

"I just wanna be left alone"

"alright, I'll go pack your bag and mine" He left and shut the door. I can't break Angel's heart, she been hurt enough. I'll just have to avoid her till mourning and leave. I sat and the floor all night and cried myself to sleep.

This can't be happening