Date Night 1

Carson's POV

Today was the day we all went on our dates. I would go out with Liam, Angel will go with Niall, and Harry will go with Lily. This is going to be fun! I got on a tight teal dress that came to mid thigh. I curled my hair into loose curls and put on light make up. I went to the living room to see Harry trying to fix the bow tie on Liam's tux. They looked like they had trouble. I went over to Liam and told Harry I got it and fixed Liam's tie. He looked down at me and smiled. I bushed.

"so where are we going?" I asked looking at Liam while we headed towards the car.

"A very fancy dinner" He opened the door for me and ran to the other side and got in. We started to drive off and about ten minutes later we were at this beautiful restaurant with a balcony. Liam went to check on the reservations and the waiter lead us to a table on the balcony with candles and roses. How romantic!

"Liam, this is beautiful" I went to go sit down and the waiter took our order.

"anything for my beautiful girl" I smiled, blushed, and looked away. Our food came not long after and it was delicious.

"so, there's something I have to tell you" Liam said scratching the back of his neck. This is starting to scare me now.

"everything ok?"

"Carson" He said holding my hands.Im starting to get really scared.

"yes?"

"I love you" He said that an my heart swelled with joy. My eyes started watering and I smiled.

"I love you to"