Jealous?

Angel's P.O.V.

After detention, we had encore. I go to chorus, Carson goes to band, and Lola goes to gym. I walked in the class and to my surprise, I was the only one in there. I went to go get my music sheets and while doing so, I started to sing one of my favorite songs, Demons by Imagine Dragons

When the days are cold and the cards in fold and the saints we hell are all made of go-. I was cut off by murmurs in the back ground. I turned around to see my chorus teacher, mrs. Palko, and the 'famous' boys known as One Direction.

"and that's why she's the most talented in my class" Mrs. Palko said pointing at me making me blush. The all nodding in agreement and smiling. Niall came up to me smiling

"you were really good" he said making me blush harder. In the back ground, I heard the other boys 'ooohhh'ing, making Niall blush. So Cute! Just then I realized that some more students came in and class started.

"alright class, take your seats" mrs Palko said. I took my seat and to my surprise, the boys sat near and next to me. I really didn't pay attention in class because I was getting to jealo- I mean mad, when girls where looking at the boys and starring at Niall.

"hey, you ok?" Niall whispered, putting his hand on my knee shaking me from my thoughts

"no" I mumble but immediately say yes to cover up. Just then, the girl sitting next to Niall laid her head on his shoulder, whispered in his ear and made him blush. All Hell Naw!

I was about to say something when Louis got up and stood in front of her. This should be good.

"naw gurl, what do you think your doin?" he said real sassy. She didn't reply.

"that's what I thought" he said snapping his fingers

"why do you even care?" she mumbled lifting her head up, I'm pretty sure Louis heard her

"one. don't sass the sassinater, two. I'm. it gonna let you steal Niall away from Angel" he said snapping his fingers, the whole class was watching now making me blush at what she just said. Just before he could go any farther with this, the bell rung for us to go to out next class. As I was exiting the class, something pulled me back by my jacket. I looked back to see four smiling boys, everyone except Niall.

"hey" Louis said smirking. I raised an eyebrow

"hey?" I replied

"we heard" Harry said cheekily

"heard what? My jail record?!" I asked panicking

"what?! No!" Zayne said

"you have a jail record?" Liam asked, his eyes widening

"um.......anyways, what did you want?" I say changing the subject

"we heard you like Niall, Lola told us" Harry said smirking

"damn that bubbly idiot" I mumble (love you ishy lolz)

"hey! that's my girlfriend!" Harry said slapping my arm playfully. Mine and the other boys eyes widen at his words.

"really!" Louis said excited. As they kept asking Harry questions, I ended up slipping away and into the rushing crowd.

I'm gonna have to dodge them all day. Damn It.