My Brother's In Love With My Best Friend?...But, He's Gay!{Chapter 10}

~*~*~*~*~Rose's POV~*~*~*~*~

I woke up at 11 something, but Cassie was still sleeping. What I needed to tell her was really important, and I didn't know if I could wait any longer. Should I wake her up, let her sleep? And how do I tell her? Damn, this was confusing.

I decided on getting ready, and then if she was still sleeping, I would wake her up. I got out of bed slowly, and grabbed some clothes. I headed to the shower, and stripped my clothing. When I got in, the water temperature was scorching, but I liked it. I put my head down and let the water run down my back.

My hands went to my stomach, and wrapped around the front of it. I didn't have the baby bump yet, so I couldn't really hold it. But, I guess you could call it motherly instincts? I don't know, I just liked doing it. Or, maybeI'm just insane....haha oh wait....i already knew that!!!!!But then again everyone who knew me knew that.

Wait, what was that? Was that Cass? Shit! What the hell!she shouldn't be up for another hour or so. I had her some movement ourside the bathroom, so i assumed it was Cass. I turned off the shower and quickly dried myself off. I wanted to talk to her before she went out to the living room.

Great the door just shut! Now how was I going to talk to her? I can't do it in front of the guys. Ughh, Stupid screwed up life!

"Cassie?" I called once i was out of the bathhroom. I walked over to the closet to see if she was hiding or something but she wasn't. I walked back over to my big wet spot from where i was standing. And all of a sudden the bathroom door was flung right open.

"Boooooo!!!!" she screamed and jumped in front of me. I screamed my lungs out and she laughed till she cried. Donovan came through the door that led to the hall and whisled(sp), I had dropped my towel when she jumped out of the bathroom. Paul came in right behind him.

"Eww, WTF! That's my preggers sister! Eww, don't look at her. Rose, Get something on!" He was yelliing at everyone. Fuck- he just punched Donovan in the face.

"Dude, I'm the one that got her pregnant. I've seen her naked before. What the hell was that for?" Donovan said clutching his now broken nose.

"Oh yaaaa!" Paul exclaimed as he remembered the whole talk thing last night. God, i was in a family of stupid Dumbasses. My poor baby is going to be the stupidest of all.

I stood up, wrapped my towel back around me, and pushed the guys out the door. I was going to talk to Cassie no matter what. I quickly changed into something more comfortable, I didn't want to tell her when I was naked. She was sitting on the bed, playing with her hair, when I finished getting dressed. When I sat down next to her, she looked at me like she waiting for me to tell her something.'

"Uh, Cassie, I think we need to talk," I mumbled.

"What? Are you breaking up with me?" she faked shock. I smiled a little, and shook my head. I wasn't really in the joking mood right now.

"Whats wrong Rose?" she asked me. She looked concerned now.

"Its about Donovan..."

"Mkay, what about him? OMG is he gay?!" she yelled. I looked at her wide-eyed, and covered her mouth.

"Idiot! Would he be gay, if he's the father of my baby?" I said in a how-stupid-are-you kinda tone. She mouthed an O and smacked her head.

"Okay, then what is it really about?"

"Well, I am kinda cheating on him," I whispered. She quickly stood up.

"WHAT?!" She screamed. I wasn't going to try to keep her down this time. When I didn't say anything, she kneeled down in front of me on the bed.

"How could you be cheating on him? He loves you, and is the father of your KID!" she whisper-shouted. I shrugged.

"I don't know, but the worse thing is...its one of Donovan's gay friends."

"Wow, I didn't know you could be this low," she said in a disgusted tone. I felt tears brimming, but her face didn't soften at all.

"Don't cry, you deserve everything that's coming your way. But since Im your best friend, and I still will be... I wont tell him. As long as you do soon," she said. After she talked, she stood up, and walked out of the room. I let the tears fall freely now. I cant believe my best friend had said that.

After a few minutes, I cleaned my face, and put on some makeup. I walked out of the room, and greeted everyone.

They were all sitting on the couch, except for Donovan who was standing next to me. All of a sudden I had a horrible feeling that he was going todo something unexpected.

He got down on one knee and started..

"Rose, I love everthing aboutyou,and the only thing i love more, is that you are mine, Wait, that sounded really selfish. Ok, I love that you love me, and that I'm with you. Will you marry me?" He asked. My jaw dropped andi saw Cassadee shake her head behind him. What was I gonna say?