Operation: Look Seductive

Start from the beginning

I sighed, stripping into my underwear. I stared at myself in the mirror. I had nice elegant curves (boosting my ego here, though I don't think I'm trying to fool myself. I'm just trying to remind myself of the poorly appreciated traits of my body). I've never had a layer of flab, though I can sometimes eat like a pig, I've never had any trouble with gaining weight. It's my gift. Eating equals to staying effortlessly slim. I liked my legs, long and shapely. My skin was pale, but creamy and nice.

I stared at the pile of sexy things and mustered up my courage to put one on.

I heard West knock, "Naomi? You done changing into one of them?" he asked.

"Um, almost," I said.

"You need to show yourself to him and ask his opinion," said Nick, I can hear the grin in his tone.

"Why must I show myself? So that that whore can shoot me with my own flaws?" I hissed.

"Whoa, someone's in a bad mood," observed Nick.

"Oh, shut up," I muttered. "Do I really have to?"

"Hey, you asked for my help, are you telling me you won't listen and that you're good on your own?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, where's Natt?"

"Sick of my voice already cupcake?" he teased.

"Yes," I said.

"Too bad, Natt's been hauled away the minute we stepped foot in the mall. His girlfriend saw him and borrowed him from us."

"Natt has a girlfriend?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Duh," he said, I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Do you have one too?"

"No darling, I'm available for you," he laughed.

I shook my head and opened the door. West was talking to that stupid woman. I cleared my throat and when he turned, "Oh, you---" he stopped and stared at me.

I blushed intensely, avoiding his and the girl's eyes. When neither of them said anything after a minute or two, I grabbed the door and shut it saying, "I know it's weird. I'll go change into another one."

I heard West say something incomprehensible, but then he said, "Okay." I bit my lip. I wonder when I'd get to have a normal conversation with West like I have with Nick and Natt. I took the striped one and put it on. It didn't look as horrible as the other one I guess. I knocked on the door to tell them I'm opening it and I found West alone. My face lit up. "Where's prissy ninny?" I blurted out.

West arched a brow, "Prissy ninny?"

I smiled sheepishly, "Well, I've been calling her that in my head..."

West grinned, "It suits her."

I beamed at him.

Then his gaze slid down to what I was wearing. I tried to act cool, to show that he can say whatever he wants because I already know I look ridiculous. But he continued to silently gaze at me. And yes, his opinion was the most important one.

"Do you like it?" he suddenly asked me.

I looked back at myself uncertainly, unaware that behind me there were some passing guys checking me out. "Um yeah I guess."

"You look great in it," he said causing my head to whip back in his direction.

"I… what?"

He chuckled, "You know what I said about repeating compliments. Keep an open ear, Naomi."