Good or Bad.

I lean my head down, suddenly staring at nothing in particular. My thoughts just become silent.

The atmosphere starts to feel chilled and I wonder where it's coming from. Never would I have I guessed it was emitting from me myself.

I try not to remember, that terrible dream that felt so real.

I shake it out of my thoughts.

Everything is fine now, I tell myself. Those words was an antidote to my anxiety, but I'm slowly getting immune to them. Those days are in the past I remind myself.

I won't be alone again.

I take a deep breathe, reassuring myself. I look down at my camera, and so much mixed emotions run through me.

Photography brings me happiness, but it also makes me feel grieve. Sorrow.

It holds memories that I would like to forget, but also some I'd want to remember forever.

I decide to change the subject of the imaginary conversation I'm having to myself, noticing that I was acting all depressed before I met Taehyung.

I wonder if he enjoys taking photos, or at least likes looking at them.

I have a small debate to myself about whether he's into photography or not while I walk.

After a few minutes of weaving my way over giant tree roots and around the wild shrub, I see a rusty old metal.

I'm here

Excitement spreads through my whole body as I run out into the open field towards that specific tree in the middle.

I look around, trying to find a waiting Taehyung to talk too; but he's no where to be found.

My excitement gradually dies down, being covered over with a little feeling of disappointment.

Maybe Im just early, I tell myself and to be honest, it's a reasonable possibility.

Actually, we didn't even decide on a specific time to meet, except for meeting sometime in the afternoon.

I walk towards the tree in the center; sliding my back down against it, I sit down in the lively grass. My eyes scan the scenery, taking in the beautifully bright colors of nature.

The breeze flows, sweeping through my tamed dark brown hair. The coldness touches my skin gently, making my body feel paralyzed.

My eyes become heavy and the bright colors start to become paler. They force themselves to close rather slowly, darkness now filling my sight. The wind's whisper in my ear gradually become quieter.

----------------------------------------------

My eyes open from the hazed darkness, revealing a dim amount of light; The sky, a strange mix colors of purple, pink, and orange, dance above me.

The sun is setting.

I get up, dusting my pants off even though nothing was on them.

Where is he, I say in an anxious tone as I look around for any sign of him being here today; But I find nothing. Taehyung is nowhere to be found and it's getting late.

he'll come, right? I say this to myself but the words feel fake. That little bit of  fake hope diminishes when it becomes completely dark.

He's not coming. My nose begins to burn.

He doesn't care.

I start to head back, water blurring my vision as I make my way threw the silhouette of trees. I trip on a root that found its way to the surface, landing completely flat on my stomach.

I've made a fool of myself.

I really wanted to be friends with him.
Even if I didn't know anything about him, I still wanted too.

The tears burns my eyes, threatening to spill out like a waterfall. I pull myself up, continuing to walk towards the cabin.

When I finally reach the cabin, my emotions simmer down but it feels like they can bubble up by the slightest thing.

The first thing I hear, when I walk in, is my dad finishing a phone call with anger in his voice. My head suddenly starts to hurt from keeping in my tears.

"Jimin, honey, "my mom says from the kitchen, chopping something up for dinner" How was it?"

My nose starts to burn again, I feel the tears refilling in my eyes.

Good,"my voice cracks and she immediately stops chopping. I know that she knows that something is up.

She's always been good at telling when someone is sad, and right now I'm not happy she has that talent.

"Is something wrong, "she says worried. I move quickly to my room though, pretending like I didn't hear a word she just said.

I plop down in my bed, buring my face into my fluffy pillow.

The tears that I've been holding back, finally pour out like a fountain.  I cry silently into my pillow, my tears making the fabric damp.

I cry until all my sad feelings turn into nothing.

I shouldn't have talked to him.