Go Gettem~ Chapter 5

Your POV
I heard my idiotic roommate yell "GO GETTEM TIGER! WHOOOO!!!"
I physically facepalmed after pulling away.
"I....I love you, Aph..." I told her.
"I love you too, (Y/n).." She smiled, her face turning a dark scarlet color.
"W-Will you...will you go out with me?" I asked her with a huge grin plastered on my face.
"O-O-Of course!" She smiled and hugged me tightly.
"...Help...can't....breathe.." She loosened her grip on me and I smiled as a tightly hugged her back.
"WHOOOO!!!" I heard my idiotic roommate yell.
"Guess we must tell everybody!" I smiled.
"B-But...A-Aaron...."
"I'll tell him."
~Time Skip Brought To You By That Gaurance Make Out Session~
Everybody was here...time to tell them..
As I explained my feelings for Aphmau to them all...I got a glare from Aaron, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan, a smile from Garroth and Laurance, a thumbs up from Travis and Dante, and so on.
The only one who spoke next was Katelyn.
"Take care of her. If she makes you happy, then I approve of you. But if you hurt her I will rip out your throat." She smiled as everybody nodded in agreement.
"O-Oh o-o-okay.."
"Good."
I grabbed Aph's hand and dragged her into another room.
"I guess this means you're mine~!" I said in a flirty tone and her whole face turned red as I softly placed a kiss on her lips.

THE END....?

--AS A HAWT GAURANCE MAKEOUT SESSION HAPPENED IN THE OTHER ROOM WITHOUT THEM THERE!!!! xD Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny