The Mistletoe~! Chapter 2

Sorry I'm skipping around but I'm just doing random episodes but all linked together! Not a huge time skip!
Your POV
Miny and me went to the party! Aphmau hung out with Zane most of the time and I can't lie, I am jealous. Dante, Laurance and Garroth tried to get a kiss but they all went upstairs.....Laurance and Garroth went in the same room but Dante didn't.
"Hey Miny, go check on them, please?" I asked.
"Sure......they better not mess with my friends rooms" Miny sounded angry.
"R-Rooms" I gulped.
"Those perverts!" Miny mumbled a yell.
He ran to go check on them.
Miny's POV
I went and saw Dante was just playing with a dog, then I went to where Garroth and Laurance were at.
I opened the door and saw a punching bag, so I knew it was Katelyn's room. I feel like Katelyn's one of my best friends after the few days I spent here, so if they mess with her--so help me I'll! Ugh!
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled.
"Calm down!" Laurance said.
"Shhhh!" Garroth tried to shush me.
"NO! LEAVE HER ROOM!" I yelled.
"Why do you get to be in here?" Questioned Garroth.
"TO STOP YOU TO PERVERTS!" I yelled a little quieter.
"WERE NOT PERVERTS! WE LIKE APHMAU!!" Laurance fought back.
"To bad.....because she's already dating someone in secret." I smirked.
"WHAT?!" They both screamed.
"If we get the kiss then she'll like us and leave this secret lover!" Garroth said.
"Great idea! I'm glad I thought of it!" Laurance said.
"To bad, you get punished for going into Katelyn's closet." I said.
"Hahaha! That 1D poster though!" Laurance said and him and Garroth started cracking up.
"Says the people who read fanfiction about themselves and Aphmau hooking up. It would be fine if you were just a fan but it's yourself!" I said back.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" They screamed at me.
"Just like how I know that Aphmau's going to kiss somebody~!" I said singing it a bit at the end.
They rushed downstairs and saw Aphmau under the mistletoe. I told Katelyn they went into her room to prank her. And before they made it to the mistletoe Katelyn knocked them out. I saw a bunch of people come arguing about ships! Aphmau came over and was surprised to see us all fighting.
Your POV
Me and Aphmau were talking then I heard the door break and I bunch of yelling Aphmau went to go check it out and I followed her. I realized we were under the mistletoe! We looked at each other than looked up and blushed. We both looked to the side and I saw Miny he gave me a thumbs up and a wink. I turned around to look at Aphmau, who's face was bright red. I lifted her chin and kissed her than pulled away blushing.
I saw everyone in shock. Especially Aaron. Laurance and Garroth had waken up and saw that. Miny was the only one not shocked and started clapping and yelling "I CALLED IT!!!".
Aaron whispered something in Aphmau's ear.
Aphmau's POV
"Is that kiss real or did you do it because you were under the mistletoe?" Aaron whispered to me. "U-Uh well he k-kissed me.....Ummm" I replied stuttering a lot.
"I'm not going to be the guy who takes you away from being happy but I wanted to remind you" he whispered back.
"Remind me of wha--" I was cut of but Aaron smashing his lips onto mine. He pulled away and there stood a broken (y/n) on his knees. I could see tears on the rim of his eyes. He ran out of the house and Miny chased after him. After they left I broke into tears......I don't know why.
"A-Aaron!" I screamed at him. The whole room looked at me.
"YOUR DATING ME!!" He yelled back.
I heard mumbling in the room but that didn't stop me.
"YOU SAID WERE JUST FRIENDS!!" I screamed at him. I ran to my room crying.
It's been a day and the only reason I got out of my room is because Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn were getting a little sad and angry.
Miny's POV
It's been a week and (y/n) hasn't come out of his room! He's been sobbing and I told him to get over her! She's just a crush!
I knocked on his door.
"GO AWAY MINT" he yelled at me through sobs.
"THATS NOT MY NAME!! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE SO LONG YOU'VE FORGOT MY NAME!!! ITS MINY!!" I screamed! How could he forget his BEST FRIENDS name!! Ugh.....when will this be over? I might as well see Aphmau and check up on what happened.......

Sorry this was really long!!! Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny