Hello Are You In There~? Chapter 3

Miny's POV
I walked over to Aphmau's place to check on her, I couldn't stand seeing (y/n) all depressed.
I knocked on the door and Kawaii~Chan answered
"Hi Kawaii~Chan! I'm looking for Aphmau! Do you know where she is?" I asked.
"Kawaii~Chan knows where Aphmau~Senpai is. Aphmau~Senpai is on the couch." Kawaii~Chan told me and invited me in.
I walked in and saw Aphmau on the couch sorta zoned out and I little sad. Katelyn was shouting things like " CALM DOWN!!" Or "HE'S JUST A GUY!!"
I sat down next to Aphmau and shook her.
"It's time we talked" I whispered.
She looked up at me.
"How is he?" She asked.
"Terrible" I answered truthfully.
"I'll leave you guys to talk about this, I'm going to work." Katelyn said as she left.
"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE SAD! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO BROKE (Y/N)'S HEART!!" I yelled at her.
I looked at her and saw that she had tears in the corners of her eyes that were threatening to spill.
"S-Sorry--" I apologized but got cut off.
"No it's my fault.....I should've known Aaron was going to kiss me." She said sadly.
"wait he kissed you? Ohhhhh no" I said clearly embarrassed and nervous.
"D-Does (y/n) think that I kissed Aaron?!" She whisper yelled.
"Yeah" I mumbled and turned to the side rubbing my neck.
"I gotta go......" I said awkwardly before running out the door.
I went to Zane's place, he's likes father to Aphmau maybe he could help....
I ran to his house and I heard the tv turn off it was like "My Little Pony, Friendship Is--" then it was cut off and I saw Zane open the door.
"Your a Brony, huh?" I asked smirking.
"Uhh! Sooooo why did you come over?" He asked changing the subject.
"Let's talk about Aphmau's date life" I said smirking even more.
"Come in. If it's bad then I'm taking her phone away and sending her to her room." He said father like he turned around then looked back at me but he had a mustache this time.
I didn't question it and walking inside.

What about (y/n)? Or Aphmau? Hope you enjoyed!
~Miny