Plants are cool...(Edited)

Bella P.O.V

Water. Calm,graceful and flowing.That's what she had to be. looking around the room. She saw nothing that would help her. But she knew what would. 

"Can I use something?" she asked Dr.Sharpa.

The woman looked surprised. Slowly she nodded at her. Bella walked over to a corner of the room. The room itself was filled with bunch of different random things,but she saw only one thing that would help her.The thing she was looking for was a 56 inch silk with a blue hue on it. Grabbing it she then found a 6 foot pole. Attaching the silk to it she walked quickly back over to the woman. The Dr. only raised an eyebrow.

"What? It helps ok?" Bella shot back. Bella took a deep breath she moved the flag slowly but surely. She did a big sweep across the floor. Water came out of the silk and swirled. Doing cones even more water swirled. Bella found herself enveloped in a huge water ball. She could see the blurry faces of Orlando,Justin and of course Eliza and the creepy lady. Finishing with a simple double toss. The water ball disappeared and splashed across the floor, leaving only drops. Orlando's face was in awe of Bella's grace of her gift. But the scientist just had to speak up. Bella didn't even have to hear the woman say his name. Bella gave him a reassuring smile.

Orlando P.O.V

Gulping loudly Orlando weakly returned Bella's smile. He had keep his composure. The weird Dr. lady kept giving him weird looks. Did he have something in his teeth? He took a step back and concentrated on a certain spot on the floor. The only thing that came to his mind was blue roses. Orlando looked up and he saw blue roses sprouting out of the ground. Everyone gasped. Bella looked like she was crying. Orlando kept concentrating and soon bushes of poison ivy grew all around the Dr.. Almost Immediately she began breaking out in hives. Smiling himself,Orlando he gently picked up a rose and handed it to Bella. She took the rose and gave Orlando a kiss. 

"Go to the resting area,where you can change and relax." Dr.Sharpa.  

They all looked at each other and did exactly what they told.