17

A/N

Above is Nyla Lueeth as Taysha because she is beautiful

Since I had a wide variety of movies it was too complicated to pick a movie but Dylan decided we'd watch something good like Dead Poets Society since I never seen it nor has Iris. We crowded on my couch and during the previews we talked and laughed actually having a good time with no rude comments or obnoxious eye rolls. "Oh I'm sorry for being rude, do you guys want something to eat or drink?" I offered standing up off the couch and pulling my dress down a bit. I looked at their faces and Dylan had caught my eye because he was staring at my legs then looked up when he noticed I saw his gaze. We looked at each other for a faint second but I looked away incapable of sharing stares at the moment. "Uh no thanks." Cole smiled, I smiled back and looked at Iris. She was looking around at first but when she saw I was talking to her she actually smiled and said she'd wanted nothing. "Can I get water?" Dylan asked. I nodded and asked if that was all but he was to distracted to respond any further. I shook my head and walked off to the fridge to get the water bottles I placed in there earlier. I only grabbed two and walked back to the couch in the center of my one bedroom apartment. I tossed my bottle to Dylan then tossed mine where I was sitting before. "I'm gonna go get changed but you can start the movie without me. I said walking to my room and looking over my shoulder at the 3 people to make sure they heard me.
When I shut the bathroom door I was now consumed in a deep thought. First off Iris was actually being nice well not really nice but cool. Second Cole wasn't actually on my mind as much as his clearly flustered and hot brother. I didn't know where my head was because although it made me mad on the way home that Cole was all over Iris but once again he was all over her on the couch and I wasnt feeling pity for myself and aggravation. Now I was more concerned about Dylan and what he was thinking. I'm sure I'm still madly intrigued with Cole but now I may be feeling Dylan a bit. I know I want Cole but he has a girlfriend, I'm not a home wrecker and I kind of like Dylan so that's good, right? I pulled my white shirt over my hair and undid my bun. I messed with it a bit then pulled my boxers shorts up completely exhausted and tired. I took one last second to look in the mirror and tried not to let these thoughts overwhelm me. When I walked out and Dylan and Cole were talking and Iris sat there on her phone. When the sudden light filled the rooms they looked over and looked utterly amazed. I was a bit confused because I was only in shorts and a tshirt.

"O'captain my captain." Iris repeated in a jokey tone to no one in paticular. I smiled and looked over at her then back at the tv to watch Cole manuver. Cole was up changing the movie and I was sitting with my legs pulled into my chest and my head laid on the back of the couch trying to stay awake for my company. No one has been really talking but it was fine in my opinion because it's been enough talking for today. "Alright." Cole said stretching his legs then stalking back over to couch. He had caught our attention since he was the first to talk and the last. "I put in Saw 3." He announced before flopping onto the couch and spreading his arms around Iris and I. I felt his arms lay against my neck and shoulders but I didn't move. This was one of the very few times he's touched me so I was obligated to cherish it. I wanted to look over and see how Dylan was holding up but I decided to focus my eyes on the screen. At first I didn't want him to feel neglected so I was going to reach out and hold his hand but then I thought maybe he didn't like me like I thought he did. Maybe he just finds me attractive but he won't get jealous. Maybe he didn't like me at all. The thoughts drove me to wanting to cuddle so I mindlessly snuggled into Cole's chest and I didn't notice at first until his chest rising and falling was the only movement I felt. "You okay T?" He asked in a whisper tone therefore I was the only one who could hear. I didn't feel like talking so I just nodded my head in his chest, "just tired." I mumbled tiredly. His arm came down to caress the skin of my arm with his hands. "We'll be leaving soon anyway, Iris has to leave tomorrow morning." Cole informed me. I nodded again to show him I had heard but when the movie started it was silence again.