-8-

It was late night, or I assumed it to be, when I heard footsteps coming towards my way, my heart beat racing with each proximity of the footsteps. This time the door opened swiftly, revealing the man or 'Sir' as everyone called him.

''So, tell me when you joined him?'' He was calm, not his furious self.

''I...I...married him.....'' He cut me off. ''Wait! What? You are his wife? You are married to him? So, husband and wife living together, committing crimes together! Huh?'' He gave an evil smirk.

''Crimes?'' It came out as a whisper.

''Tell me where he is hiding now,come on.'' He raised his eyebrows and i saw a scar at his forehead on his left side.

''I don't know.'' I said monotonously.

''I haven't questioned to get a lie. I want the truth, plain truth. Where he is now?'' He emphasized the question.

''I said I don't know.'' I speak that out loud. Knowing not, from where the strength came, from the food or him, radiating power and intimidation.

''Bitch! Control your hormones. Don't try to use your adrenaline on me. I'm not doing anything cause you are the only witness, don't think that I'll spare you.'' He rushed outside the room and I couldn't decipher anything. In a hurry, he left the door open. I saw it as the only hope for me. I ran. I ran outside. It was a long corridor with several doors. I reached the end and it was a wall, i took the opposite side and felt contented to see the open place out there. But before I could experience ecstasy, several man stood in the way making a wall.

''Please let me go.'' I pleaded them and to my surprise, they moved away. A smile faded before it could appear on my face. Sir gripped me by my arm and dragged me outside.

''Let you go? I'll see how you'll say that again from your filthy mouth.'' He handcuffed me,one in his hand, the other in mine.

''Let's see how you'll run away.'' He started running and i had to follow. He was running very fast and i was trying to meet his pace.

After taking 3 rounds of the ground, I was out of breath but he looked pellucid alright.

''Please stop!!'' I said catching my breath. He didn't took notice. ''Please!'' My legs were aching, to stop him, i stopped running,and fell down. My wrist felt pain due to that metal thing. He also stopped and sat on his knees in front of me. He breathed heavily.

''Tired? With this short jog. Do.not.ever.think. of.running, from me. I'll chase you like your shadow. And when I'll chase you, I'll be your worst nightmare.'' He revealed what he could do.

''So, would you try to run away?''

''No...'' I said between my breaths.

''Make your 'no' , never. Will you?'' I just looked him with tears starting to cover my cheeks. He looked me briefly emotionless and then opened the handcuffs.