When you guys get closer ~

Slenderman

As Slender finished my ' new ' home , I walked over to him.
" You don't need to get all this furniture , Slender ."
" I want to ."
I sighed and sat on the ground next to where he was working. He continued to work until dusk. After he was finished , he sat next to me and ' looked ' at me. Even though he didn't have any facial parts , he was staring at me intently.
" Why were you abused , if you don't mind me asking ."
" My father was killed in a robbery and I was there . He hid me and made sure I lived. But my mom rather have him alive than me so she started to abuse me."
" I'm so very sorry , dear."
" It's okay . But what's your story?"
" There's really nothing more to me being a killer . I kill children."
" Why didn't you kill me?"
" I saw a spark inside of you. I didn't want to kill that spark."
" Oh . What do you mean by spark?"
" I don't really know , myself. I just see something special inside of you."
" Oh , thank you for letting me live. You didn't really have to."
" I guess so."
For the rest of the day , we talked about our life and all that other stuff. Who knew a man that had no face , was eight feet tall , and a killer could be so sympathetic.

Jeff the Killer

When Jeff came back the next night , I was still asleep. He sat at the edge of my bed and stroked my calf. I woke up to this and saw him. I smiled at him and sat up.
" Hey Jeff."
" Hey , Y/N"
" How is your night going?"
" Great actually . How about yours?"
" It's going okay."
He sat on the floor just like he did on the previous day I met him. I slid down next to him and looked at him. I shivered a bit and grabbed my F/C sweatshirt and slid it onto my body. I sat back down and waited for Jeff to say something.
" You look dead tired ."
" I am, but I don't want to fall asleep with you here ."
For about the next three hours , we were talking and talking . He told me why he was a killer. After a few more stories from him about his childhood , I fell asleep on his shoulder. He picked me up and laid me on my bed and covered me and left.

BEN Drowned

As I stared at my phone in shock , I threw it across the room . It hit the wall and I shut down my Nintendo 64'. I walked out of my room and laid on the couch. I turned one the TV and watched F/S ( favorite show ) . As I started to fall asleep , the TV went all static. I stood up and walked to the TV . When I went to turn it off on the TV , that same boy came out . I jumped back and he tilted his head to the side.
" Don't be scared of me."
" You just jumped out of my TV , how am I not supposed to be scared?"
" You just get used to it , cause we're gonna be friends for a very long time , cutie ."
I gulped and nodded . He walked over to the couch and sat on it . I stood up and sat on the edge of the couch . He was staring at me intently .
" What are you looking at?"
" You ."
I looked away and focused my attention to the TV . I curled up in a ball and placed my head on my thighs and closed my eyes. When I was falling asleep , I felt like I was being picked up . I opened my eyes to see BEN carrying me .
" Why are you carrying me BEN?"
" You were falling asleep , so I'm taking you to your bedroom."
I nodded and cuddled my head into his chest. Even though I just met the guy , he seems special. I don't know why . As he opened the door to my room , he laid me down after pushing the bed sheets down . When he laid me down , he put my phone on the charger and covered me up. I cuddled to the blanket and he left my room through my phone.

Eyeless Jack

When me and my mom finally got home , I ran up to my bedroom and threw my backpack on the floor. I climbed in my bed and grabbed my iPod and headphones. I picked ( F/S ) ( Favorite Song ) and played it at full blast. I sung softly to it and then I went on my phone. My mom texted me about a hour later to come eat dinner . I turned off my music and went downstairs to eat. After I ate , I went upstairs and grabbed my clothes to take a shower . I got a pair of F/C sweats and a black shirt . When I showered , I cleaned the scars they bullies left on my arm today . I was in so much pain because of them. After I showered , I got dressed and went back into my room . When I entered , Eyeless Jack was sitting on my bed. I walked in quickly and shut my door.
" How do you know where I live?"
" Let's not ask that question. But I do have one question."
" What is that? "
I walked and sat by him. He grabbed my arms and looked at me.
" Why do you cut yourself?"
" I used to , I quit a few months ago. But the people who bully me tore them open with their nails and that's why their so red and open."
He curled his hand into a fist and stood up .
" How dare they hurt someone as perfe- nice as you?!"
" Jack , it's okay . I'm used to it."
" It isn't okay! It's wrong that they are doing this to you and they deserve to pay !"
" I'll be okay Jack!"
He walked over to me and looked at me. He calmed down a little and sat next to me.
" I'm sorry . I just hate to see you in so much pain. You don't deserve it , they do."
" It's okay , I'm fine . It doesn't bother me anymore."
" It does matter , you know."
He sighed and nodded . He left out of my window without saying a single word. I sighed but let him go.