26

Valeries POV:
I actually think I have feelings for Mario, hes so sweet and caring. And can I also admit that he's hot, oops. But then again there's Julian, hes so charming. I have no idea who I should go for. "Heyyy Valerieeeee" Cat said making me float out of my thoughts "Heyyy" I said laughing. "Whatchu' thinking bout' b?" She asked me "What if I told you I like Mario and Julian ahhh" I whispered in her ear. "Oh so do you?" Cat said smirking. Oh no. "What if I told you I could have Mario under your finger in no time!" Cat exclaimed, "Oh and how would be able to do that?" I asked her curiously. "Oh I have my ways just watch" She said smirking once again, "Okaaay guys how does a game of Truth or Dare" Cat asked everyone "Sounds good to me" Julian said "Same" Hunter said "Me too" Brandon said "Sameeeeeee" Mario said. Everyone else agreed and I stayed quiet till everyone started looking at me because I didn't say anything nor agree. "Uh okay I guess" I said giving in then making Mario chuckle.

"Okay soo I'll go first" Cat said clapping her hands as we all sat in a circle. I was sitting in between Mario and Ashley. "So Mario truth or dare?" Cat asked her brother curiously "Dare I ain't no wussy boiii!" Mario said confidently.  "If you say so, Mario wrap your arm around Valerie until your next turn" She said smirking "Ooooh get it girl" Ashley said making me nudge her in her stomach "Okay it's whatever" Mario said strugging his shoulders and wrapping his arms around my waist which made my stomach explode with butterflies. "Okay Cat now your turn" Mario said smirking at his sister.

It's now the end of the game, basically what happened was just kissing and the girls and Cat daring me and Mario to do things. Me and Mario have kissed, and hes grinded on me💀. It was Ashleys idea! Cat also made Me give Mario a hickey bro and Quinn did the same thing but for Mario so he had to give one to me. I totally forgot about Julian, I think I love Mario to be honest.

I think I always have.

Babysitter; Mario Selmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें