22

"That's what that little bitch got what she deserved!" Ashley said "I've never liked her. I always got bad vibes from her" Quinn said "Sameeee" Karishma said "Yes omg i thought I was the only one" Denise said agreeing. "Omg sameeeeeee" Akira said "Yea but I thought she was nice but, I guess not" Zach said looking down. "Aw it's okay Zachy, you always have Ash" I said picking his chin up making him look at Ashley, They both blushed. Yes!. "Let's go back to my house or?" I said curious, "Mine?" Mario said "Sure" I said and everyone else agreed " You can meet my sister Cat!" Mario said excited "Yayyyy, I hope she's not as cocky as you" I said shoving Mario playfully as we were walking to his house.

We walked into Marios big house and I looked at my surroundings and damn his house is hella organized, I looked at Karyme and she and Blake were talking and looked like they were hitting it off pretty good. "Karyme" I said and she looked at me "Get it" I mouthed to her and winked which made her laugh and slightly blush. "Okay boys yall already know her, but this is Cat. My sister" Mario said "Hey cat, your so pretty!" I said "Aw thanks, your Valerie right?" Cat asked looking at me "Yes!" I said "Ohhh yay" Cat said pulling me into a hug. I was confused but I still hugged her back, "Finally Mario has a friend that's a girl, I'm tired of these dumb guys always coming over" Cat said making me chuckle "Omg Cat, I already know we're gonna be best friends!" I said excitingly.