20

"What do yall guys wanna do" I asked everyone stroking my chin "Ooh guys I found out about a new game called Pokemon Go" Julian said "What's that, sounds boringggg" Melanie said smacking with the gum she had in her mouth. "It's a game where it gives you directions and you have to walk and find a pokemon which takes you to the next level afterwards" Mario said "You know what that is???!" Julian asked Mario excitingly "Of course" Mario said laughing. "Sounds cool" I said "Eh not to me, I don't wanna walk" Melanie said still smacking her gum which made me wanna smack her. "Oh you can stay here" I said smiling at her "No thanks" She said throwing a big fake smile at me which made me roll my eyes, "Well let's all download the app" Mario said looking at all of us waiting to pick up our phones. I went to the Apple Play Store or whatever and searched Pokemon Go and looked at the results. I found the app they were talking about and downloaded it.

After a while of all of us playing this game and walking around the house with it, it was actually really fun besides the fact of Melanie complaining every single 5 minutes. She was simply getting on my nerves, I simply wanted to punch her right in her obnoxious face. "Hey guys we should walk around the neighborhood, we can collect more Pokémon" Mario suggested as we were walking around the backyard , everyone agreed. "Ugh my shoes are gonna get dirty" Melanie said refering to her White Nikes, "Maybe you should have not brought white shoes hun" I said throwing a fake smile at her "Ahah yea like you, yea no" She said giving me a fake smile looking down at my White Adidas Super Stars. "Hey her shoes are great, we are twinning" Mario said walking next to me and putting his hand on my waist, side hugging me. "Yea" I said laughing at her as I looked at everyone else's shoes and then hers. Almost all the boys had White Adidas Super Stars, if they didn't have those they either had The Black Adidas Super Stars. They all let a chuckle out as she stomped into the living room. "Let's leave her before she gets back" I said walking out the door locking the lock from the inside. I closed the door once everyone was out the house. And we started walking and thats when our Pokémon journey began.