It Hasn't End Yet

Start from the beginning

"Yah! Jason open up or I'll eat this whole chicken alone", I heard Nick called from outside bringing me back to my senses, I stood up to open the door.

"Yah! Why are you late I'm starving?" I told him since I've been waiting for him for almost two hours since he said he'll be eating lunch here.

"Aigoo! If you're hungry you should have called the delivery man instead of ordering me to get you some food"

"You said You'll be eating lunch here so I thought you should be the one buying it", I counter as I grab some plate and utensils for us to use.

He places the food on the table in front of the TV and sat down.

"Oh! You've been watching TV have you seen my commercial being aired"

"Yeah, it just played a while ago", I reply sitting down as well.

"I'm good right", he said beaming proudly.

"You're so-so", I teasingly reply as immediately grab my share preventing him to take it away.

"What a brat!", he then said in defeat. "By the way, I meet your friend"

"Friend? Who?" I asked confused as I started eating.

"The angelic voice Kim Phil-soooookkkie", he emphasized saying her name making me choke I grab the bottle of water on my side and gulp it down.

"Ohhhhhhh~ what's with the reaction?" he chuckles.

"It's because you say it in a weird way that's not the way you say someone's name. Weird guy", I glare at him.

"Speaking of Pilsook why isn't she credited on the commercial?" I asked curiously.

"What? What do you mean not credited?"

I look away "It's only Ri-ah that was credited for the song"

"Really? Didn't she tell them to put her name on? Ri ah didn't even sing a word"

"She told me that they'll put her name on"

"That's weird! She should be credited for the wonderful job", I nod agreeing.

---

Pilsook's POV

Days passed and instead of feeling a little lighter I feel more down than ever, especially when Monday came. This is the first time that I truly hate Monday. I used to look forward to this day since it means I'm going to see Jason at school again but at this moment he is the person I wouldn't wish to see. It is just too embarrassing to face him again.

With a heavy heart, I went to school just not to make my parents worried. I put all my courage to pull out a brave face as I enter the campus but as soon as I saw him my masked shattered and I started to panic.

What am I suppose to do? Where should I go?

And so my brain starts producing dozens of questions making my heart race in panic as my hands started to sweat.

Pilsook, calms down act normal. I told myself but as I saw him getting nearer I immediately diverted my gaze and sprinted away not knowing where exactly I should go. And that's what happens for almost the entire day.

I saw him, I run. I hear his name, I run.

I walked in the campus very wary and careful not to be in the same place as him cause I am certain I won't be able to handle the situation. Not at this moment when the pain is still so fresh. It's like the day when I use to follow him around is long gone.