It Hasn't End Yet

Start from the beginning

Looking at him I realize how handsome he is with his smile reaching his eyes. It looks really genuine and really pleasing and somehow a little more boyish compared to Jason's charming innocent smile.

"Uh hmmm", he waves his hands in front of my face trying to grab my attention back as it seems like I'm dozing off trying to remember how Jason smiles at me. Ahhh!! Meeting his friend makes me think of him even more.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah! I'm fine. I'm just a bit surprised that I meet you here" and it was true. Who would think I meet Jason's friend in my neighborhood.

"Ahh I'm working part-time at the grocery store just nearby"

"Eh really? But you're a model aren't you?"

"Ah yeah! I'm also a part-time model", he said laughing as he looks away shyly.

I look at him astonished with that face he can work a full-time model or even get himself into a nice company. I wonder why he chooses to do part-time jobs instead of becoming a full-time model or maybe an actor or an idol maybe.

"Ah, right today is the day when our commercial will be aired you better watch it, okay?"

"Yes, I will"

"Okay, I gotta go now. I still need to feed a friend. It's really nice meeting you again", he said all smile as he said goodbye.

"Yeah! nice meeting you too", I answer back as I watched him walk past me but then he stops and looks back.

"Just wanna say that you have a very amazing voice. I'm a fan", he then said and gave me thumbs up. "Goodluck with school bye", he said waving and went ahead.

I was standing there on the same spot still processing what just happen. Did Jason's friend just compliment me?

Coming up with the conclusion that Jason's friend is just as nice and polite as him I finally decided to went back and help with the shop. I went inside the shop and was about to call my parents to tell them I'm back but I hesitate as I saw them sitting in front of the TV with their camera on hand. I look at the screen curiously and saw the commercial playing.

It was the commercial I'm part of, at least there is something good that happens to me after attending kirin but once again my hopes got crushed into tiny little pieces as the credits flashes and instead of my name on it Ri ah was the one credited for the song.

My heart got broken for the 2nd time around as my parents turn to look at me confused. I hang my head low fighting the threatening tears that are about to fall before I run to my room and once again get drown in my sorrows.

"Why aren't things working for me?"

---

Jason's POV

I was sitting on the sofa flipping the pages of the magazine I was holding when I hear her voice coming out from the TV. I look up and saw a TV commercial. So this is the commercial she was talking about the one where she sang the theme song. Yeah! That is her sweet voice. I can't be wrong about that. Her face suddenly flashes inside my head her eyes with threatening tears. I didn't mean to hurt her. I was taken aback I didn't know she likes me that way. I don't know what to say or what to do during that situation I just decided to go for what I think would be the best.

Ri ah?

My thoughts gut cut off as I saw Ri-ah's name on the credits. Why isn't her name in it? What's going on? This isn't right they should have put her on the credits. I feel myself getting mad for some reason. I grab my phone and was about to dial her number but then stop halfway. Wait! What am I doing? Why am I so concerned about it? It's not like I like her or something, right?